Coffee anyone ?

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Welcome to the land of the "pointy-headed problem children." And if you don't know what I mean, you will; trust me, you will!:th
Now would you mean cutting a brand new fence to get a stuck head out :lol: Or that most pleasant aroma given off by a buck . Or the fact that they insist on wasting two thirds of a hay roll :idunnoI know nothing of such matters . New disbudding iron should arrive today .And I married well . DW has a degree in animal science from UConn . And is without a doubt one of the best, I've ever seen at raising bottle calves .I have a degree is BS and manure relocation :lol: Self educated of course .

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@Hipshot, welcome to the coffee tent. There's generally a fresh pot ready for use. Don't hesitate to make fresh if it's bitter. We always appreciate donuts of fresh baked goods.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee's on, and it's a beautiful morning. Stuff to do and only so much time to do it - gotta scoot on outta here!:weee

DustyBoot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I forgot my tea this morning, but it's been a busy one! The house devolved into chaos over the course of the week. No school for the kids this week so they've been running wild more than usual, plus cold wet weather means more creative (translate: messy) indoor play, and plenty of mess tracked in when they decide to brave the weather. So, we've spent the morning cleaning and dinner is ready to go into the oven this evening. Next up is probably a round of baking in defiance of the ugly weather.

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Good morning coffees hot ,waffles steaming ,and the maple syrup is warmed and waiting .As the cook I eat last too:( A bit of sun through the clouds now and then . A bit of rain between the sun .And I just think it's a beautiful day in the mid south :bowChores aplenty as always . Thought I stop by while them waffles cook :droolyou'll enjoy today .:frow

Latest posts