Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ceilings are a hard, tiring job, even with scaffolding.

It's a ditto day here. Cold morn, warming later, sun is out. 🤷 After chores, I'll see if the darned potting soil has absorbed the water so I can add seeds. I'll never use this again...it floats! 😵‍💫 Back to real dirt! May need to dump this & mix with...play in mud. Guess I'll get my "grounding" with mother Earth. 🤣Without buying new sheets. 👍

Time to refill my cup. Then get into action. So far a normal day -- of course, that could change once outside.🤣

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can say one thing, but I got to get a video in the next day or so to post. Remember that half feral cat I carry up and down the ladder every morning and night? Well I've got her trained to climb the ladder :epshe will climb the 15' ladder now when I let her out of her kitty penthouse. Sometimes one step at a time, sometimes multiple.

Sore, but got all T-posts up, today I start on the piggy pen to get ready to plant some bacon seeds. Also start on replacing air compressor head gasket on my 5 ton, need a pop off valve so it quits blowing them each time the air lines freeze solid.
Congrats on POW @Baymule , too bad you didn't have picture of you parting the seas in your great flood or one of you floating around in Noah's Ark.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Warm here too, temperatures up in the high 40's, feels like spring in the air. Get to put back together my military truck after ripping it apart to replace cover gasket that blew on the air compressor, from looks of it, it needs new top cover/rebuild kit. Will blow again in the future, but for now time is out I need to go and get my bacon seeds, no one can deliver them up here without major costs that are cost prohibitive. Being a diesel mechanic sure helps keep costs down on a ranch with welding/fabrication skills.
IMG_20240220_155540_00_646.jpg
IMG_20240220_155517_00_645.jpg