Coffee anyone ?

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on. DH had to get up early for a workshop. No new bunnies yet... today should be the day.

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks! I need a whole pot to get going today!!! Cow coming in heat bellowed at the bull all night. DD2 was restless and slept on my head most of the night. (She has her own bed but I make a lot of exceptions for her because of her hospitalizations and surgeries. There are times I get more sleep if she’s with me instead of trying to make her stay in her bed.) DS woke up in the night wet from a miscommunication (DH thought I put his nighttime diaper on and I thought he did.) DS was very cold. Stripped him down, quick wipe off with wipes, diaper on, in the bed with Mom to get warmed up. DD1 was in a BAD mood when she woke up this morning. I couldn’t do anything right getting her ready for school. Ugh! Can I start over from bedtime last night??

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh and my neck hurts from sleeping in odd positions around two kids. (DH sleeps in the queensize too but the kids migrate toward Mom!)

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes ... with a 24 hour time shift. I know such things are possible because the email notifications from USPS regarding my chicks were timestamped several hours after I read them.

Oh my! When are they due to arrive?

ETA: I saw that they arrived on PD’s journal. Headed to yours to investigate.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
coffee zones.jpg

... Somewhere between blue and orange...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks! I need a whole pot to get going today!!! Cow coming in heat bellowed at the bull all night. DD2 was restless and slept on my head most of the night. (She has her own bed but I make a lot of exceptions for her because of her hospitalizations and surgeries. There are times I get more sleep if she’s with me instead of trying to make her stay in her bed.) DS woke up in the night wet from a miscommunication (DH thought I put his nighttime diaper on and I thought he did.) DS was very cold. Stripped him down, quick wipe off with wipes, diaper on, in the bed with Mom to get warmed up. DD1 was in a BAD mood when she woke up this morning. I couldn’t do anything right getting her ready for school. Ugh! Can I start over from bedtime last night??

Not to mention that kids manage to turn sideways in the bed, so you either get head butted or they dance all over you with their little feet all night long.......

Latest posts