Coffee anyone ?

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
He last posted anything on other threads on April 8th. Is anyone on FB with him? Removed his Journal here. Worried actually...Isn't he also on Youtube?

Yes, he is on YT. https://www.youtube.com/@SequesteredRidgeRanchLLC Last posted two weeks ago. I hope he's OK.

FB: last posted April 7th.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’ve rarely processed roos. When I did I just went the Amish route and let the birds steep in the hot water longer and peel skin and feathers off together. Skinless birds beg for bacon or leaner salt pork.
I've gone to just skinning. No boiling water, no steeping and no plucking. I also don't do the numbers Bay does.
That is strange. Did we offend him?? 🤔🤔🥴
Hope not. Maybe he's like me and figured out that internet is the #1 reason I've become a lazy pos. I did so much more work out side without tv or computer.
IThat doesn’t sound good. I like that guy and I’m sorry that he appears to be gone.
Ditto

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
He last posted anything on other threads on April 8th. Is anyone on FB with him? Removed his Journal here. Worried actually...Isn't he also on Youtube?

Yes, he is on YT. https://www.youtube.com/@SequesteredRidgeRanchLLC Last posted two weeks ago. I hope he's OK.

Hope he's ok! Really enjoyed hearing his stuff.
Just clicked on the YouTube, and it shows unavailable on my end...

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score

I'm not on FB - and I tried to find the FB links he posted but had no luck that's when I saw all his journal posts were gone.
Sad to see him go (if he left) as I thought he was a good addition to BYH. Hope he's ok.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
🤔 so he just divorced us ??!! 🥴 Or ghosted?

Well, life goes on. Yep -- my goats still yell "feed me!" 😂 I'm looking at the calendar and it's about time to start the dreaded, screaming, weaning days. They're started on feeds, so that part has begun...enticement phase ☺️ now I need a few days to get things checked, fixes if needed and move on it. Not so many bucklings this year -- that's nice.

Job work today & tomorrow -- short days. Then a few at home, so need a plan. Garden & goats calling me for attention. It'll work out eventually. Both goals are started.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ewww... Porch find! At first, though a BIG mouse/rat but, went close and it's a baby possum 🥴. And alive, barely. Soooo. Do I have a cat find or a baby dropped by momma possum ?? And ya know there's more, somewhere.🫤
IMG_20240417_093632921_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240417_093657409.jpg