Coffee anyone ?

Duckling and Spider

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:lol: I want to move to Washington! Those coffee shacks got me so excited as we passed one after another! I’ve been to 48 states, and lived in four (It seems like more). Washington only gets my vote for residency because of the huts.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
. I have a lot going on in my world. I really needed him. More than I realized.

Sorry about your dog. I found my little girl passed last Tuesday morning and I miss her so, so much. 15 years together in this house. Miss her meeting me at the door, snuggling, being at my feet. Sad, sad, day. :hit Having hard time with it and no new one considered for a while, I'm sure. Just not "there". Now I'm alone in the house and miss her presence.

Got the job offer

Congrats. Of course, you know this will be a huge change -- maybe more than you even think right now. :D

Coffee….Wehner Homestead, yes...thermos is in order. I use one in the winter so I can have coffee between stores as I work. It's quick, already there, my treat. McD coffee is ok. You know Seattles is now owned by Starucks. We have a Green Mountain plant in my area, about 15 miles. I've often considered applying as part of their salary is -- FREE COFFEE CUPS!! You get an allocation of those Keurig cups each week...somewhere along the line of a 24 or 28 cup box each week. :woot

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Awww Mini Horses I am so sorry. You get a lot of family history wrapped up in a dog or any pet for that matter. 15 years is a long time to have a pet. I know you miss her and there is a hole in your life without her. My heart goes out to you, big hugs my BYH sister. Hopefully after you retire you will have time and the want-to, to spend with a puppy that will bring pee puddles and a fuzzy bundle of joy into your life. ;)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is a rainy morning, I am lazy. Been over on SS, started a thread about lard. I rendered 4 quarts of lard yesterday, probably get twice that today. Got 2 pots going of chopped pig fat. Haven't even got dressed yet. lazy slob, that's what I am. Just drained the coffee pot, so guess I'll get dressed and go outside to feed. Animals must hate me by now...….

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Same here Bay... gotta sign off now and go feed goats. I'm sure they're starving by now. Elf is up sleeping in a corner of the couch and Mel's stretched out on the floor. All the goats are hiding under the floor of their "to be" shelter. Looks to be a good vegitative day for me and the animals.