Coffee anyone ?

Duluthralphie

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Morning all..

May all Mothers here have a good day...

The WWD is extremely happy, we are a Guinea Fowl free household for the first time in 6 years...

I have to admit, I am not all that sad about it either...We do have a little Guinea left, But I will probably give the soup it is in to the dogs today. There is only 1/2 cup left...

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Okay, who blew the fuse or breaker for the coffee tent? Hopefully we have generators. If not, guess we have to start a fire in the pit and make coffee the old fashioned way.

Ol Grey Mare

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
mothersdaychicken.jpg

Hope all the moms here in the café are having a wonderful Mother's Day!

Ol Grey Mare

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Happy Mother's Day. I have three new quail babies this morning!View attachment 33980

What a wonderful Mother's Day event -- congrats on your new babies!

Okay, who blew the fuse or breaker for the coffee tent? Hopefully we have generators. If not, guess we have to start a fire in the pit and make coffee the old fashioned way.

We could always hook up a bicycle/hamster wheel generator deal - and, given it is Mother's Day, I think it's only fitting the men folk take today's shifts.......

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hey gentlemen! Today is Mother's day so us women think we deserve a break so guys divide shifts between yourselves and spoil us.
Ladies, who all agreed with that ( up above same post)?

Duluthralphie

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
jjjjj
Hey gentlemen! Today is Mother's day so us women think we deserve a break so guys divide shifts between yourselves and spoil us.
Ladies, who all agreed with that ( up above same post)?

While on the surface this might seem like a good idea. It is not.

It is much like a good hunting dog... It takes years to train them to hunt well.... BUT one day of spoiling them in the field and they may never hunt well again.

So when I do not spoil the WWD on Mother's Day I am actually doing her a favor by not spoiling her. She would have a hard time performing her wifely duties, such as serving me coffee, Lunch, doing my dishes and laundry if I spoiled her today..

So it only because I love her so dearly, the way she is, I do not spoil her today. No matter how much I really wish I could....:thI just can't, it is not worth the risk...:love

Ol Grey Mare

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
jjjjj

It is much like a good hunting dog... It takes years to train them to hunt well.... BUT one day of spoiling them in the field and they may never hunt well again.

So when I do not spoil the WWD on Mother's Day I am actually doing her a favor by not spoiling her. She would have a hard time performing her wifely duties, such as serving me coffee, Lunch, doing my dishes and laundry if I spoiled her today..

So it only because I love her so dearly, the way she is, I do not spoil her today. No matter how much I really wish I could....:thI just can't, it is not worth the risk...:love
What a lucky woman to have you being so concerned for her well being

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
jjjjj

Do you or don't you get spoiled on Father's day? If so, then you should show the same kind of consideration to her that she shows to you.

Latest posts