Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I want to believe they are together and fine.
I'm VERY sure they are. Before the alpacas arrived 2.5 years ago we had a doe that would hop the crappy 4' fence and have her fawn/fawns between the fence and the pond. Really tall weeds/grass on the backside of the pond. We would see her hopping the fence and not coming back for hours and hours. Never saw the fawns until they were old enough to come out into the area between the pond and barn that I could mow. Then some days we would see them come out into the grassy area with mom and go back. Mom could hop the fence, they couldn't and the year there were twins they would come out while she was gone and frolic some. Thus I don't think your fawn was ever in danger of being permanently left.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just got home, tornado activity all around. One started at Canton, to Grand Saline, now going towards Alba. One about 12 miles from us. Another one at Quinlan. Some may be funnel clouds, not touching ground. One headed towards @Devonviolet. Gotta go, need to call her.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Does look ominous.
https://weather.com/storms/severe/n...torms-tornadoes-flash-flooding-plains-midwest

may29radar.jpg

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another one in Canton. DV is watching the Dallas news, 2 were headed towards her, one veered to the east. It is a confirmed tornado. I think the other one went to the west of her, ran out to feed before it starts raining here. Weather man is telling people in Canton to take cover in a safe spot. Oklahoma and Arkansas are both getting hammered, according to the weather map.

Heating up lamb chili, hungry! Check y'all later.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
12 straight days of US tornadoes.
tornadocount.jpg

Miss River from Ill to New Orleans has now been in flood stage for longer than any period since 1927's Great Flood.

Last edited:

Latest posts