Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
yeah from what i saw in the science and history sections it baised off their veiw points. one reason i am just using the work books for phonics, reading and math.
I actually was fine with their religious view points... but I found their early bible study/reader books way too focused on specifics (like the names of people etc.) and I wanted to focus on character building.

I didn't try their older bible stuff.

I did love their 2 health books (little pamphlet type books), the Health for the Glory of God is awesome.

And their "God is Good" little readers are excellent.

But I did other stuff for religious stuff and for character building.

Actually, their readers that start in grade 5 with Time to Plant, have EXCELLENT character building! One of the reasons I am such a big fan.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
we have prek-3rd grade of the bob books i love those lucy does really well with them and my son thinks the prek ones are funny lol.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on, going out to do chores then clean rabbit cages. DH hasn't really wanted me to go trail riding...but I might try to sneak off on Friday. He is looking at new jacks for my trailer though. I didn't tell him I set a date in two weeks with my friend to definitely go... :p I need to get outside... I have poison ivy rash on my arm... and sweat/heat really bothers it.. :barnie

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
yikes, i hate poison ivy. i also hope you get to go riding with evwrything going on you could use the stress relief.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on, super strength today...motor oil strong ha ha! :lol:
Yesterday had to be the hottest day in U.S history...is that possible? It was 98 with an index of 112.
Thankfully I didn't lose any rabbits, I thought for sure I was gonna lose at least a few but they had their frozen bottles and ice cubes in their bowls.
That big storm came through, it was pretty wimpy compared to the last one...the winds got up to 40mph, got tons of rain and some amazing red lightning! I tried to video tape the lightning but my camera doesn't like to see in the dark.
Rain was nice though, @frustratedearthmother it should be coming you way next..I hope :fl
Have a great day everyone, stay inside if you can and stay cool! :frow