Coffee anyone ?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
61 @ 3:30 A.M. when I got up to go to work. Dropped to 52 by dawn, and is back to 62 at noon. But all clouds and possible light showers. Looks like they got some an hour north but it looks like it is just going to be cloudy today. Got that chilly raw feeling though.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah, that "cold front" is lingering all along East coast, heck looks even South into TX -- from weather map this morning. Only 43 this AM, not bad & sunshine again -- warmed up nicely, still only low 70s today. Great, just long sleeve weather. :)

Made a quick run to town for the rear brake pads to get onto my truck. DS says he'll do late day. (he did fronts 3 wks ago) I watched U-tube how-to in case I need to tackle this job personally. :( Don't think so but, good to know stuff on there!! Wouldn't be first auto repair I've done. If he volunteers, I'll have him do front control arm and upper ball joints, too -- shop has put me off for 2 weeks now, says too busy with others in front of me. Now, possibly Wed. :idunno DS has been working a small room addition job & almost complete. He may be able to get to it before the shop. I'm borrowing DDs truck, need to not keep longer.:D

Today I've got a little weed-eater trim work to do so I can set up for my "rooster butcher" day. Looking like Monday or Tuesday is a go, depends on rain or not. A mess I hate but, gotta get it done....like many others of you! Then need to mow the "chicken yard" -- 1/4 acre or so. Plus stake & stabilize the 2 young apple trees in there...lotta wind, they're leaning.

Otherwise? It's a beauty of a day and a list of things await me. Coffee is good, have some! There's sugar and goat cream if you use that in yours .... tea bags there, also. :frow

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Butchered a goat yesterday and a pig is on the agenda today. But, I need another cup of coffee before I can tackle that.

You go girl !!!:yesss:

@Bruce, here -- I'm loving this weather! Chilly in morning but, good. It's the 20s & 30s I really do NOT like! :D Today's weather would be great for next 6 months! :lol:

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
You go girl !!!:yesss:

@Bruce, here -- I'm loving this weather! Chilly in morning but, good. It's the 20s & 30s I really do NOT like! :D Today's weather would be great for next 6 months! :lol:

Agree 10 times over!!!!!! Don't mind the cooler morning temps, but am not looking forward to the 20's....

What's the farmers almanac say for this winter????