Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Won't any old dog track a blood trail?

The one time a deer dropped where we couldn't see it, we just grabbed the ranch dog and he found her right off.

She actually had only run maybe 20 feet,but the brush was so thick we couldn't find her.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Seems a might greedy to charge an extra $100 if the dog is successful. For that kind of money, while not real ethical, I'd be tempted to go out hunting another day and after a different deer. The one he shot is likely dead somewhere by now anyway.
They didn’t find it.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
We were at 42 & raining this morning. A light sprinkle/drizzle all day (for 3 days!)….so overcast and all that! Inconsiderate goats inside waiting, horses outside "come when you can" 'tude. Goaties think I LIKE rain -- since I trudge out to feed no matter what. o_O

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
How many buns are in that oven?? ;)
I agree with you, seems a waste to go out and buy clothes you'll wear only a month. Maybe you can find something at GoodWill.

What Al said!!!!!!
Snow can sometimes be bad, ice is always bad (unless it is on a rink and you are wearing skates).
Agreed! Driving to work yesterday i hit a giant chunk of ice in the road and the car spun out. When it finally slowed enough for me to get back into my lane a HUGE buck and 4 does ran across the road! If i didn't hit that ice, i would have plowed into those deer :ep I do think i'm thankful for that ice ha ha! But hopefully from now on, its stays warm enough to keep that ice away.