Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I put wire fence around them -- 4 posts and wire.. I have deer, also but they mostly stay at the lower end where the treed area is. Rarely see one up near the road -- unless zooming by at 100mph to get the trees way over there. LOL.

Just have to not put them where they will be "in the way" when fully grown trees. Not sure I want an "orchard" so I'm wondering why I bought them without thinking it through. Could be worse.

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad your procedure went well @greybeard, and meds improved. I was thinking of you the other day as I sold the Gravely. I did get another Craftsman to tinker with. Now have a DGT6000 with 54" deck and 27hp Kohler to go along with the GT5000 without a deck and slightly smaller motor.

I plan to mow with the recent acquisition and put a cylinder that substitutes as a PTO off the rear to raise and lower the 3 pt hitch I'm gonna add to the GT5000. I also have a scoop style FEL for the front that will only lower and raise by a lever and be able to handle abt a wheelbarrow load or so of weight/content. It might even tolerate some snow pushing.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad your procedure went well @greybeard, and meds improved. I was thinking of you the other day as I sold the Gravely. I did get another Craftsman to tinker with. Now have a DGT6000 with 54" deck and 27hp Kohler to go along with the GT5000 without a deck and slightly smaller motor.

I plan to mow with the recent acquisition and put a cylinder that substitutes as a PTO off the rear to raise and lower the 3 pt hitch I'm gonna add to the GT5000. I also have a scoop style FEL for the front that will only lower and raise by a lever and be able to handle abt a wheelbarrow load or so of weight/content. It might even tolerate some snow pushing.

Sounds like you have a full schedule of tinkering ahead of you.

I'm no longer a big fan of Kohler engines. I know lots of people love 'em and they used to be the bee's knees, but seems in recent years, their quality has dropped somewhat.
Have fun with it!!

Latest posts