Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks @promiseacres for the coffee. I’ll take the whole pot, please. Going to my ex-Mother in law’s funeral today, 2 hours away. My kids MawMaw. It’s going to be an interesting day. That’s the fightingest bunch of people I’ve ever seen. There is a brawl after every funeral as the next of kin fight over possessions, even down to the pot plants at the funeral. My ex husband and siblings already hate each other. My ex sister in law asked me to go to the family viewing because I am her family. It means a lot to my son. My daughter and I are riding together, she is making her appearance to be respectful. She hasn’t seen her MawMaw in 11 years..... the woman was positively hateful to her. It’s going to be a day..... I wonder if those Trinity County inbreds are going to start fighting at the funeral. Got any bourbon to go in that coffee?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Few years back there was a funeral locally that DID have an actual brawl at the site of interment. Police had to come break it up. :th:lol: Later head that "someone" wanted part of the ashes...:idunno… and tried to get them :ep PEOPLE!!! :he

Beyond coffee for now. Things to do this morning -- before I need to go to work -- and before it, what else? -- starts to rain again. and again. and again....

If anyone out there knows where SPRING is hiding, flush her out!!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses we got some last night after 4 very decent DRY days. The temp has dropped since midnight and there was a little "mixed precip" in it earlier. Going to town, taking the car for the front end alignment then to the stock yards to see how prices are doing for a bit. Rain, showers then more serious stuff Sunday and Monday with temps being cold enough for possible snow...:th:th:barnie:barnie

Latest posts