Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
People were on their best behavior. The funeral directors were warned and ready to throw anybody out that started a ruckus. I saw people that I hadn’t seen in 25 years. My son was pretty torn up, he was a pall bearer. He will miss his MawMaw. My MILs sister told me after the funeral that the preacher told a bunch of lies (about what a loving mother and grandmother she was). I about hit the floor, trying not to guffaw in loud laughter over that. It was an interesting day.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad you got home without any "damage". Many times the "dearly departed" is made out to be better than they were.

Then there are others that you could never say enough good about, even though they were not perfect, they were really just "good decent folks".

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Me too.

You know it isn't right to speak ill of the departed. At least not at the funeral.
Uhhh….you don't know this bunch.....they'll talk bad to your face, dead or alive. LOL Besides, it was the truth. Her sister said that the "departed" treated everyone ugly and was real ugly to her.