Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Turns out it was a former employee... the employee was fired, and called the health inspector the next day.

But since the health inspector was called...and saw the cat.... nothing locals can do.
So retribution for losing their job. And my guess is they deserved to be seen to the door.

Uhhh….you don't know this bunch.....they'll talk bad to your face, dead or alive. LOL Besides, it was the truth. Her sister said that the "departed" treated everyone ugly and was real ugly to her.
Can't see going to that funeral if she liked no one and was liked by no one. I know why you went, to support your son.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was the cat left to roam around inside the business after the store closed for the day?
I have never seen the cat on the food prep areas
Absence of evidence does not equal evidence of absence.

If I walked in any place that served food and saw a cat roaming around free I would just turn around and leave.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
My wife had a friend out in W. Texas that had 4-5 'inside' cats inside the house and when we visited, I saw they were walking all over the dining tables, kitchen counter tops, range top and anywhere else they wanted to go. She offered to fix us a late lunch one day and I quickly made an excuse to leave earlier than we had planned to.
feces and urine is still feces and urine regardless if it comes from a feline or a rodent.

r3bauer

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Morning all! Been a busy weekend and today is no different have a VA appointment today at 9 in town and then another one out of town at 1. So a fun filled day of dealing with government beurocracy

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning. Chores are done... 1° windchill is -16
thankful mama bunnies are holding in their kits...
I have a dental cleaning today... I hate going... :hide

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning y’all. Coffee is ready. It’s 22* outside but supposed to be sunny today. I’m so ready for spring. Yesterday broke records for cold temps at this time of year.

Latest posts