Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
And an A/C unit!!!

Supposed to stay above freezing for a few days. Not quite trusting enough to put out the hoses and auto waterers for the critters yet though.

Must have been windy here, 2 of the empty wood racks were blown over. I can understand the one with the roof sitting on it, lots of material to catch the wind. But the other one? Not that much on the sides with 3 1/2" gaps between the boards and then there is the weight of the base.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I had hot tea this AM...just not in the mood for coffee :idunno All is good, chores done -- overcast and high humidity but, not the actual rain predicted. Sure feels wet out! Ehhh -- work a demo later, so it's ok. Right now, I am HOPING what the "no rain, yes rain, probably no rain" guessers are predicting stays in the "no" category. Hate to have 3 needed days off and filled with rain -- AGAIN :th Just waiting -- what will be, will be :D

Somewhere I saw the "nation" will experience heavy rains most all summer. What? Again?? Still??? I don't want a drought but, a few days without downpours would be welcome.:D =D The heat I can do but, humidity makes it less tolerable. I'm sure we all feel this way if you live anywhere but desert country.:rolleyes:

I need to go package eggs from last 3 days. Prob 7-8 dozen. My customers will buy those up first of week. :clap Feed $$.

Latest posts