Coffee anyone ?

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
How old? ;)
Yes, we have no bananas, we have-a no bananas today

My step father loved those, so did his dog.

If you can't stand bananas, I have to wonder how your rabbits ever came to know they exist.
Oh that would be because of @GypsyG ……...I started a thread after I lost a kit and long story short she recommended bananas when it's hot outside. It really does help! So that is the story of how my rabbits learned about bananas :lol:

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s POOP PARTY DAY!!!!
@Ridgetop @Devonviolet and their husbands are coming for lunch and DV is bringing fecal samples from her goats. WHOOP WHOOP!!
YAY! Sounds like a blast! Be sure to take pictures :highfive:
I love looking at samples...fecal, urine, tissue...you name it! One of my favorite parts of my job...Is that weird? :lol:

GypsyG

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I'm with you on that one @Baymule I can't eat bananas either...never could :sick
Since my rabbits got hooked on them, i'm stuck buying and cutting up bunches of them every day. They go through half a banana each rabbit every day...60+ rabbits...that's a LOT of bananas :lol::lol:
A whole half might be a little excessive for your little bunnies. You don't want to create little bunny diabetics. I only give my big girls a quarter... Less if a slice of apple or sweet potato is on the menu too.