Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all, as always lots to do just glad its not fencing like mini that looks you ll be busy all day atleast. Glad your son willing to help. Dh got me up at 4 after he left i was lazy and went back to sleep then he called.... he determined i dont get to sleep in brat. Not much i can do with out waking the kids. Two of them are a wake now so not to worried about waking them but wasnt going to wake them at 4 am by cleaning house. House is taking longer to clean then normal. About to go milk, feed up anf get the humans feed and on school.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
After home, realized they didn't throw the hooks in the truck....another trip now. Oh, well...only 6 miles.
Too bad you don't live near me. I've bought T-posts at 2 difference TSCs and both of them gave me a bag of clips. Not one SMALL bag but a BIG bag full of small bags. I have WAY more clips than I'll ever use.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Too bad you don't live near me. I've bought T-posts at 2 difference TSCs and both of them gave me a bag of clips. Not one SMALL bag but a BIG bag full of small bags. I have WAY more clips than I'll ever use.
Couple bucks in shipping and you could send them to her.....;):thumbsup We always try to get extras and faithfully save any we find because we always seem to come up short of them.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Actually, I do have extras of those here......BUT they are always handy to have as you sometimes need to move fences and then not buying posts. I now have enough to supply others! :lol: :lol: but I do appreciate the offers of help!

Not working fence for a couple days anyway. Others things that must get done first.
The weather is summer like today. Actually hot! Probable rains Fri through Sun, to some degree. Will see how it goes.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Evening y'all. Been busy around here, picked up a ewe today that I am going to show, had a full day of school, rode my boy, and washed one of my lambs today. Trying to find time to fit the chickens in too, going to be showing a whole three birds on Saturday, so it should be fun.