Coffee anyone ?

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
What are some of those places you look up online to find places to stay. Not regular hotels, B&B's or campgrounds but the newer people renting a room or a loft out back. Besides craigslist.
This campground i'm at is double my house payment and doesn't even have sewer hookups. That'll make a hard 4 months.

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hahaha I was thinking more like 3.00 instead of 2.50 🤣 nothing crazy 😜
Ha ha! You are going to need to hit the garage sales for a stroller!

Maybe you can find a deal like I got. A real nice Chico stroller that wasn’t priced, so I asked how much and the guy was like “I don’t know, my wife isn’t here. How about $10?” So of course I said OK. His wife was probably very mad at him when she got back! :hide

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Ha ha! You are going to need to hit the garage sales for a stroller!

Maybe you can find a deal like I got. A real nice Chico stroller that wasn’t priced, so I asked how much and the guy was like “I don’t know, my wife isn’t here. How about $10?” So of course I said OK. His wife was probably very mad at him when she got back! :hide
For sure 🤣 I would be pissed!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Never thought about the ones you were selling to.... If it is USDA can you just buy fat? Our USDA guy also has a shop and sells meat and stuff there.... they raise cattle for the shop, but once it goes in a USDA plant, anything should be able to be sold shouldn't it???? I don't know....
I don’t really get it. They sell meat there. They sell meat packs. Hamburger is $4 per pound, cheaper than anywhere else. They won’t keep the pigs feet for me, not allowed in the process room.