Coffee anyone ?

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
also put mushrooms in dressing or shrimp or oysters. It’s all good.
You lost me at the oysters.
Shucked to many, had the knife slip in my cold wet hands, and not one of them has ever looked edible.

Stove Top baby, greatest invention since sliced bread. Use chicken broth instead of the water. Cut in some sausage or mushrooms.
One Butterball is in the oven, the other is typing this. Happy Thanksgiving:celebrate

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm thankful for my two beautiful soon-to-be children and my wonderful wife, feels like we never left the "honeymoon stage." I'm thankful for a beautiful property I can call my own and the journey to self sufficiency. And most importantly, I'm thankful for life. ❤️ Happy Thanksgiving. God bless.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here it is -- black Friday. Never more than leftover eating day for me. To keep the tradition going, I had a big slice of pumpkin pie with my coffee! 😁. So good!! My DD said yesterday that was her plans for breakfast today, also. She had to be at work at 5 today, hr earlier than normal....so 3am get up. 🙄. Sorry.

A little overcast, has been some very light rain....supposed to move out in couple hours with sunshine behind. I can deal with that. I'm not rushing out there now. Everyone is fine.

Better go empty the dishwasher! At least it's all clean. 🙂

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Still snowing.

Up until Wednesday we had had just an inch or 2 of snow... then several days later an inch or 2 more....so very little shoveling...no plowing.... good and relaxing.

Wednesday night it started and it still isn't done.

We had over a foot yesterday at Thanksgiving....

So maybe another foot today.....

Kid #3 is doing all of the plowing with the new bobcat and it makes me antsy.... never had him plowing before... not sure if he is doing everything I want done....guess I need to figure out how to run the thing.

Blast all.... I miss the truck!!!!

Latest posts