Coffee anyone ?

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
This really is the easiest time because once you have a real live baby, your time is not your own. Enjoy the pregnancy, because it really is the calm before the storm.
I can’t do calm anymore Jan! I need the storm so bad. My ADHD is killing me. My doctor took me off of my meds because of a couple recent studies about it causing defects. I’m going nuts. 😩

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning everybody! For some unknown reason I woke up at 1:20 and couldn't go back to sleep. Been looking on Craigslist, that's always good for getting me in trouble. Found some heavy treated wood posts and some T-posts that look to be a good deal. I'm going to need some of those........

My stock trailer had a flat, called neighbor Ron to see if he could come over and take it off. I was going to take it to town and get it fixed. Ron came over, took it off, found the nail in it and plugged it. Aired it up, put it back on and I'm ready to load a few sheep and go to the sale Saturday! Whoop!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
What?? You don't change your own tires? 🤔. I do mostly, the off/on part. Plugged some, too. You're slacking. 😁

OMG. CL can be such a help....or problem. 😁😁. I use it, too!! Found some great buys in past. Shop away. Who needs Amazon?

Beautiful day. Sunshine, warm, dry, not windy....perfect. Close to 70 today. 👍. Things to do. Worked fence repairs, cut back dead vines, trimmed some trees....reworked a drain trench in a field. Fall leaf drop let's you get into things unseen in summer growth! So riding pastures with FEL full of tools and cutters, etc. Great weather for several days, so should help a lot with the annual check and clean up. 😁

DD is charging her chain saw so we can quickly trim the bigger low limbs in a few places that need clearing out. Need to buy one of those for myself! She's off work Sat and we'll do then...couple hrs, max....then I'll collect all of it up. Busy week.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning, coffee just finished. I woke up in time to go to class today, except I don't have class, so I went to the gym, and am now settling down to get work done.
The NFR starts tonight, is anybody else going to be watching?

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You need to get thouroughly familiar with this point to make labor worth it, at least that’s what I’ve heard from every mom I know. But, it’s the greatest pain that will be forgotten the quickest.
I'm so excited for labor. Can't believe I have to wait until February.

Last edited:

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
This morning sucks. I have fasting bloodwork I need drawn so no coffee or food. Lab script was with Quest not normal Labcorp. The intown location doesn't exist. Drove 30mins to next location to find a "Sorry Closed due to Staffing Issues" handwritten on the door. So cranky and 1.5hr late to work for nothing?!

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
This morning sucks. I have fasting bloodwork I need drawn so no coffee or food. Lab script was with Quest not normal Labcorp. The intown location doesn't exist. Drove 30mins to next location to find a "Sorry Closed due to Staffing Issues" handwritten on the door. So cranky and 1.5hr late to work for nothing?!
Oh. Good. Grief :he