True BYH Addict
Reaction score

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
I found something sling-like that i really love.
It looks like it has decent insert so hips are positioned correctly. Only worry I would have is head position as really young babies. I can't tell how good the head support it. If their chin tucks tight to chest it will constrict airway and can cause suffication. The check is you can easily reach and kiss bridge/tip of nose while wearing baby. Nose up means airway isn't pinched.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It looks like it has decent insert so hips are positioned correctly. Only worry I would have is head position as really young babies. I can't tell how good the head support it. If their chin tucks tight to chest it will constrict airway and can cause suffication. The check is you can easily reach and kiss bridge/tip of nose while wearing baby. Nose up means airway isn't pinched.
That could be an issue…

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Rain today....warm. Nice hot coffee right now. Listening to the soft dripping out there.

@farmerjan I hope you're getting the rain you need. Here, not a need. 😔

@Baymule are your temps as low as predicted? We get cold overnight, 28-32ish. This rain might come down as flurries with colder upper temps. Won't stick, warm ground.

My goat divas are waiting for me to deliver hay to them. 😁. I'll get there before long. They don't want to get wet -- me either. 🤣. Gonna be a long day!! Do a puzzle day?🤔

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
21 here. yesterday it was close to 80. I have flannel lined jeans for weather like this. @Margali you need some, they came from LLBean. You only need 2 pair, one to wear, one to wash. Thermal shirt, long sleeved denim shirt, sweat hoodie. Then I go over those with Carhart overalls and a Carhart jacket. Thick wool socks and I'm toasty warm.

You Nawthurners can call me a wuss, but I don't care. I step out in style, I tell you!