Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Throw something on the truck! Later, you'll be glad you did....🤗

This storm keeps hanging around. Winds are down to about 20-25 constant, locally. West of state still some snowing and NE states hard, hard hit. What a mess. Now, they say a repeat of this the coming weekend. What?!?! 😱

I see some trim tin laying in yard. Soon I'll wander out to see if off of a building or the "spare" stuff pile....plus if anything else out of place. This is inconvenient for sure. Best I can say. Way better than a fire, tornado or flood, for good outlook. NC got hit pretty hard.

Last edited:

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all. Just about finished packing to head back up to school. Now time to wash chickens for a show coming up, and then I think say my goodbyes and hit the road. Going to be back home Friday for the show though, so not a bunch to worry about.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all laying around currently in bed with two toddlers and an infant. Been homeschooling and packing more. Almost got all the excess out. Still looks like it be a bit before we can move but that's life. Dh is working 7 days a week. His mother wants us to go in to land with them. We tend to be Leary on anything in that area for good reason. Looking at house in town for now and will possible be able to have a budget to lease some land for animals. I am getting all kinds of anxiety not having them, and here I might swing a raised garden so it can travel with us if we move anytime soon. Sooner the better and hopefully we be able to buy some land. First need a place for now and so got to do what needs to be done... personalmy hate the idea of in town but with all the prices near us for land there is no way we get there this year.
Good to hear from you