Coffee anyone ?

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Leo better today. Some gentle cleaning revealed less damage. I don’t recommend not going to the vet but my hair has been on fire the last few days. And until inspections are done - yikes. Hubbs needs to travel now so a lot of it is on me. I have to be here to let people in and out, get animals out of the way etc. One step at a time.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Overcast most of yesterday....some spots of sun and hot, humid. Got my tiller cable in mail 👍. DS put it on, then it rained. 🤨☹️. Not long but...fed up and went in. Shortly after dark, rumbles of thunder, fast & hard rain. Maybe half hr. Then slow rain another hr. Today looks like a repeat may be happening. 🙄🤷. And even more Fri - Sun. No!!😩

Coffee brewing and I love the smell. 😊. That may be the highlight of my day! :lol: I'll head to work in a while, no rush, relaxed. I found some 4X5 rolls of wheat stray only 6 miles out, $20. Plan to get 3 or4 for garden mulch and later rot in. Rather have rolls than squares right now. Esp since I have 14 bale's of old hay mulch now, too. Even if it's not all out until fall, will help next year. Been hard to find rolled straw. Have several big cardboard boxes ready to use, also, free from work.

Well, coffee ready. Gotta pour some😁. Have a great day everyone :celebrate:frow

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Howdy, it's a great day here, just getting stuff done, and procrastinating on other things. Skipping the coffee today because it's already been such a wonderful day!
Do classes end soon Poka?

And I am late on my quarterly sales tax
What do you sell? Do we all want to buy some?