Coffee anyone ?

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
She has chased and tackled. There was a suspicious lamb death but I didn’t see what happened. She was rescued from a bad situation where at various points she escaped and scavenged. She was fed scraps and garbage even when pregnant and nursing and some of her pups died. She’s been with the flock during the day and no problems that the other dogs ((and me) didn’t correct. So for anyone who is saying “rescued dog, bad idea” you told me so and now I start her over. I hope that doesn’t sound bxxtchy
the humble pie I’m eating is causing some heartburn.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I loved Justin Wilson! I never tired of his stories, never heard this one!
Me too. I liked how he talked about measuring the hot sauce carefully while moving the spoon away from the sauce being dispensed a few times. Since the spoon was over the dish he was making the amount of hot sauce was probably triple what the recipe called for :)

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sophie was sprung from jail. She will return to close supervision flock work with a bell. The bell of shame. I used this with another pup to stop stalking. Damn if he didn’t figure out how to carry the bell in his mouth to stop the noise but he couldn’t bite either. I won that round and he shaped up into a good LGD. We’ll see how it goes. Soph will always have a home with us. She can watch house and empty pastures.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thankful that I have great weather today! Had good rain, then overcast all day yesterday. Sun today. Lower humidity and low 80s later. 😁. More rain Mon and Tues. So pastures good....hope July and Aug have rains as they're our hottest months!

Lazing around this morning and plan a little garden time today. Otherwise? Whatever suits me at the time. :lol: :old

Latest posts