Coffee anyone ?

Honeybee Hill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well --- I don't know what your subject matter is (though it shouldn't matter) -- but why not do the video out in the barn, or the field with critters?? I'm guessing that not all the students / viewers are in country settings. Could get you some brownie points!! :)
That's a good idea-I only have chicken coops right now, but one look at Edith the Polish-everyone will fall in love with her! :love

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Did one of those wake up at 1:30 AM, laid awake a few hours, woke up at 7. Made coffee, suited up and trudged out in the rain. Chores done. Reina got her eye drop. Now coffee and watch it rain-for 55 minutes. Then back out in the rain for an eye drop appointment.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gabby started to scour yesterday. Doesn’t want a bottle. I’ve got some scour meds and a booster tonic. Also home made electrolyte and plain yogurt. Old ewe very pregnant off her feet got tonic and is up. No pregnancy toxemia I hope. Another ewe just had a big lamb. Cold rain all day. Getting ready for the next (fill in the blank). Better than a day at the office though. ;)

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gosh I'm so loving coffee this morning -- and a good night's sleep! Worked a 10 hr reset yesterday and it was mentally tiring. Off until next Monday now. Taking a friend to doctor appt this morn, her vehicle broke down. Better get chores done!
I used to call resets “pogatory”. Like purgatory it wasn’t exactly hell but you wanted to be somewhere else. There is a special circle in hell where the damned have to line up metal shelves and attach them to uprights that are just a little bit off.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is some of what is headed towards us.... mostly cold rain but possible ice, sleet and all that. I am guessing DS is going back in at midnight or maybe not until 4.... they have pretreated the main roads here already today. It does help with the 30 degree temps with stuff falling, but that sodium chloride sure tears up the roads and they need repaving so much sooner.