Coffee anyone ?

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
On cup two. First was downed with two potato chip cookies before heading out. Yeah - I know not the best breakfast but sometimes ya' gotta do it 🍪.
Grazed the roadsides - added bonus - it was quite loud this morning - helicopter overhead working the neighboring avocado grove.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've been all but asleep pretty much all day. Barely able to kept eyes open between naps 😱 time for chores and I'm wondering if I can stay awake -- thinking I felt doped. Aha!! It hit me, I took an 4hr allergy pill this morning....for a runny nose, itchy eyes. Won't do that again! Damn, knocked me out!! 😟 First thing I've taken beyond aspirin in a couple yrs. Need to sleep? Take one! :lol: wasted all day. :idunno I'm med sensitive.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've been all but asleep pretty much all day. Barely able to kept eyes open between naps 😱 time for chores and I'm wondering if I can stay awake -- thinking I felt doped. Aha!! It hit me, I took an 4hr allergy pill this morning....for a runny nose, itchy eyes. Won't do that again! Damn, knocked me out!! 😟 First thing I've taken beyond aspirin in a couple yrs. Need to sleep? Take one! :lol: wasted all day. :idunno I'm med sensitive.
Mine are barely touching my allergies here at the house... I know a few people who said they make them drowsy also..... Sorry for you...

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Up and coffee. Lots of coffee. 😵‍💫 Any runny nose will get only Kleenex!! Not repeating yesterday. But I did get plenty of sleep -- even all night.

Rain didn't happen yesterday. They say today, for sure :idunno guess we'll see. After lunch, couple hours. I have some apples to slice for the dehydrator, so I'll plan for that. Inside stuff, ya know the drill. Once in kitchen I'll probably cook more.🤣

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I woke up at 5:30, went back to sleep, woke up at 7:00! Boy, I sure needed that sleep!
Son came in last night, his job ended. He wants to buy a 10’ bush hog, he’s got several spotted on FB Marketplace. I hope he can be in for a couple weeks before he’s gone again. We discussed building me a small barn in the front pasture and he remembered someone he met with a dirt business. I’m gonna need fill dirt to build up a pad, so the barn isn’t a mud hole. His acquaintance can bring me fill dirt, 9 yards, for 225 a load. Gonna need a bunch of it. Gonna make things happen!

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning, been up for a while. Got the laundry going, and most of my stuff packed. Tossing in a few things that I think I will need for the next three months. Got a couple last errands to run today, and then moving this afternoon for a while. May or may not be gone from this site for a while, will try and check back in and share goat pictures if I can. Y'all have a great day and a great summer if I don't make it back here for a while.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
My turn for hail last night. Thankfully it was small and the garden didn’t take much damage. Ping pong ball hail about a mile away, glad that missed us. More rain predicted this afternoon I may feed early. Project Blueberry is on the horizon. Chicks are growing nicely even the one with pasty butt has recovered. He went to the world famous utility room sink spa with a brief stay at the shoe box inn (in the notorious red light district). I bought straight run chicks and can’t tell gender yet. Edit stepped outside to check on a noise. See below. Animals accounted for.
37A290A6-754D-453A-A872-73D54CF23529.jpeg

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just finished cup 2 (hmmm a pattern - cup 1 and out the door we go) -- Sheep worked on the roadside - proving that the "grass" is greener on the other side ;) . Sheep stall all cleaned out, chickens taken care of (snail gathering to and from the barn for them) and a few other little things.
Going to DS and DDIL's tonight for pepperoni pizza and Baskin Robbin's ice cream cake -- DS's 40th today. I think I blinked - he can't be that old!
Though it's hard to see in the pic - their pasture is on the other side of the fence -- all brown, sheep are happy to be out and munching on the green.
IMG_8581.jpeg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
They're doing a great job 😁

I found my goats were doing a "self assigned" clearing this morning. Between the driveway that goes on & along perimeter of my property, next to unused RR track & right of way...😱....as I drove back to take something to my DD house, at rear of farm. There they were, munching away!! Well, lots of stuff there and neighboring field had just been plowed, so dirt. Hmmm....left them and now, couple hours later, they are full & thirsty. So back in fence and up to their water. 🤷😵‍💫. May let them eat some more this week before I fix that hole.🤔😋 It could use their clearing expertise.