Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hot coffee & daylight. No sun, just overcast & another cold start...rains AGAIN Wed & Thu🫤 crap!

News on for noise but, seeing a ship/barge (?) hit a large/major bridge and the entire thing fell😳😳 it's video from a camera across the bay and amazing to see! In Baltimore MD. What a major situation. Lucky it was at a time with little traffic. There were a few cars on it 😞

Time to do feed chores & get to work. 😐

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. Going to be a sunny day. Sure need it, got 1 1/2” of rain last week and 2” yesterday and the night before. It’s soggy around here. So in celebration of the sunshine I’m going to drag up some horse panels from behind the open front shed out back and into the front field. I’m going to build a breeding pen. I am going to sort out ewes for breeding. 6 go to Cooper, 3 go to Ringo 2.0, and 4 go to Rocky. So I need a pen to separate the 2 young rams and give them girlfriends. I’ll have to put some kind of a shelter in there too. That’s my next project. Meanwhile I still haven’t built a new door or repaired the door frame to the portable building and I’m still crawling in and out under a tarp. Highly aggravating but getting ewes sorted and bred comes first. Need more tiny feet on the ground.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hot coffee & daylight. No sun, just overcast & another cold start...rains AGAIN Wed & Thu🫤 crap!

News on for noise but, seeing a ship/barge (?) hit a large/major bridge and the entire thing fell😳😳 it's video from a camera across the bay and amazing to see! In Baltimore MD. What a major situation. Lucky it was at a time with little traffic. There were a few cars on it 😞

Time to do feed chores & get to work. 😐

Oh no! I turned on news and they showed that. How awful! 2 people rescued, at least 7 are missing.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all. Our high today will be 5 degrees cooler than yesterdays start. Short freeze this morning.

Watching that bridge collapse was like watching a house/building purposely imploded/demoed with explosives. That was one big barge. Yes thank goodness it was overnight.

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Who needs a TV, just join a forum or two and all the major news in the world is on there. It's about 10°F this morning with dew point of -1°F, yes this is spring to us here. Nine months of winter "typically" and 3 months of hurry the F up and get S done.
Time for my 3 gosling eggs to go into lock down, this is going to fun. If all 3 hatch out of 5 that's a 70% rate, better than first batch to ever done of 40%. Not bad considering this is her first eggs too. Next batch after this one consists of just 3 and just 3 thereafter based on one egg every other day. Trying to keep fertility and viability rate up getting them in there sooner than 5 to 10 days.