Coffee anyone ?

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I thought about putting a sign up where my address goes to that says something along the lines of, Google maps is wrong, you should of listened to me when I told you correct directions.
That isn't even Ridge drive on the maps. If anyone on here attempts going to that address please don't or you will be on YouTube looking like a dumb arse, now if you want to send a post card, go right ahead :lol:
Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 08-46-39 223 Ridge Dr · 223 Ridge Dr Miles City MT 59301.png
Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 08-46-54 223 Ridge Dr · 223 Ridge Dr Miles City MT 59301.png

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Story goes... I didn't go through school or anything for my CDL test, but.... I have a Class A CDL w/ doubles/triples & tanker endorsements no restrictions. So the story is I took my semi to take the test (600 miles I drove), did the pre check on the exterior went to do the interior pre checks and the tester was so large the seat belt couldn't fit them so I had to adjust them to get their seat belt on, but anywho I went to push the horn and it wasn't working. Horn was working at one point during the trip to take the test since I had to use it. Welp I thought schit, I just drove 600 miles for this over two days in middle of Montana winter and the horn isn't working (if the horn doesn't work we can't continue the test they said), I reached down grabbed my knife off my belt (7 inch blade) and the instructor went wide eyed, I popped the horn cover off with the knife and started ripping, cutting the wire and fixing on the spot slapped it back together and it worked.
Passed my CDL that day :gig

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's a hot 87 with 91 feel like😳 I sure feel it! Been mowing a field. Tractor & I are both cooling for a bit. I'm really liking the AC 🤣 plus needed water. 👍 Back at it in a couple hrs.

As I was walking up from fields, saw I had a gate open -- to the field I fixed fence in yesterday 😳😂 I hadn't used it but has been open at least a week. Hmmm, guess they didn't want to graze that corner, everyone up laying in shade of a tree. Lucky me. 😁. Checked & topped all fields water as I walked up.

Should prob consider dinner while I'm inside -- look in freezer! And I can hang this load of clothes. Geesh, lots to do when we think about it. 😋. Plus need to get out those traps for tonight -- groundhogs!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. I’m going to run the ewe crew through the chute this morning. Got a few wormy ones to treat. I have to block off their field with wire, open both gates to form a path across the driveway, then run them through so I can treat the wormy ones.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, glad I ran the dishwasher early....started a steady rain about an hr ago, now lots of thunder, minimal lightening, still raining AND power just went out 🥴 darn it!

Had gone out early & gotten traps out to bait & set for my "family" of groundhogs😳😳 saw 3 at one time yesterday, so -- who know how many 🤬 and yet another possum last night, he got away but, I'm gonna set a dinner party for him, too. Traps are at back porch, waiting.

Guess locals who had cookout plans are grumbling now. But we were supposed to get a front & bad weather tonight....hope this is it, just early. Looked like maybe @farmerjan may have gotten some of this. Certainly she'd welcome the rain more than me!! 😂 Reports say 1.2" expected here. Just got half, more for later.

My electric co op is pretty good with outages. Should have power back soon. Don't run water 😋

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Storms blew by...enough sprinkles to wet concrete. Then, just to remind me I was lucky, power went out again! :idunno :th only an hr. 7:30 to just now! :yesss:. Managed to set traps for groundhogs, 2x because a couple goats wanted to check them out. Just put a couple eggs in trap on back porch -- for that possum. :he:old. They're stepping on my last nerve now!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Up early, had coffee, went on morning check outside. Possum trap untouched. Two groundhogs smelling at the pineapple...maybe they'll go in for it. Used binocs to look, didn't want to interrupt. :old

Checked garden, weeded 3 rows of corn. Wet but not muddy. Couple puddles near waterers, need to empty 1" or so from a lot of feed bowls. Later. Everyone grazing & I don't need a crowd. 😂. Wet grass!