Contest-My Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
An end date still hasn't been set due to the small number of entries even though I have brought this thread up several times to try to get the word out.

Mama&thePeeps

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I was just trying to create a "My Page" but it keeps telling me that my user name is not found when I try to edit it/create it.

Also, this forum's My Page looks like it is a different type than the one at BYC, is it? Or is it just because of the advertising around the BYC My Page that it seems different?

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Log out of the forum. Empty your cookies and log back in. Also make sure you are not coming to BYH under the old backyardcow URL.

Mama&thePeeps

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Thank you. I just tried all that and it's still not working. I can click on My Page and the edit page, add a new page, delete page links all come up fine.

But when I click on one of those, I'm directed to a blank page that says "no such user" at the top left hand corner.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
It seems there is an error with new members and the system. I've been looking into it and hope to have a fix soon.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, I think we got it fixed!!!

Please give it a try and let me know how it goes!

Mama&thePeeps

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
YES! Thank you for your work. Just needed to show off my new llamas for now. Thanks!

ETA: There is a link under my avatar on BYC to view my BYC page...is there not one on BYH?

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Mama&thePeeps said:
There is a link under my avatar on BYC to view my BYC page...is there not one on BYH?
Not yet... we hope to add that soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.