cooler weather, a purple hairbrush and two lil snots

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust him....one of these days that won't be a 'tap'...let me know how he tastes? :p

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
I wouldn't trust him....one of these days that won't be a 'tap'...let me know how he tastes? :p
I agree.

I have a calf who thinks he's a goat and is intended for the table...if he keeps trying to headbutt like a goat it'll be sooner than I had intended :rolleyes:

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Your knees are very important. I don't even know you all that well and I really like your knees. Smack him a good one up a long side the ear the next time he does that. With the flat of your hand if that is all you have on you, or ......hmmmm how do I say this. Maybe perhaps you might go out of your way to carry a good sized stick with you, not a thin skinny stick, one that fits in your hand well. It might just accidently smack him up along side the head right on his ear, maybe you loose your balance or something and it accidentally hits him. :idunno I don't make a habit of turning my back on any of the males. I know you take good care of them, but he is going to keep growing, and he is going to get big.

Hmmm.... I was just thinkig we could compare the taste of him and the new whether you are getting at our party. :lol: We could do a taste comparison of the 100 % boer and if I remember correctly, the boer cross nubian whether.