Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Rabbitsbysara could you please put your general location in your avatar? There's no way I'll remember where you are! :old We think Covid ran through our family in early 2020. Sounds like you may be a long hauler. here's a link that may give you some ideas.

And some ideas on home treatment

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Click on your name top right side of screen... then click on account details. Go down that page and it will say location. Type in your general location, state or something like that. Save it and then it should show up on below your avatar.

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So you are going to get the vaccine? I seen today some politicians said you can't get your stimulus. I'm sorry but I am not getting the experimental rushed new mnra tech vaccine. I'll wait a while and see how everyone else does. I am a school bus driver and have no protection on the bus. Just mask. Kids don't wear the masks right or keep them on. They don't stay away. Chicago Schools were closed since March but now they open for prek and special needs. They are trying to get everyone back in. The teachers don't want to. I can't blame them. The schools are dirty. Kids are kids and always get sick and pass germs. I am going to look for another job, because it's so crazy now. Can't make any money anyways. I wish I had a small farm, I could support myself off of and not have to be around people. Covid has really changed alot. Even just going to store. I'd rather go without something than go to store. It's so stressful going places. And there is alot of crime robberies and car jacking. Those 9 months i was off, I just stayed home, worked outside, walked dogs, and I put up alot of my garden. I know alot of people had the covid, one person that was hospitalized and recovered, and I know two people that passed away. One thing is I know so many people who are in bad health to begin with. High blood pressure, diabetes, over weight. Americans need to do better than the crap they eat. Even the animal feed is all gmo soy and corn.
Yes ma'am I will get the vaccination. Way past worrying about mutated genes. Exposed to bad stuff when I was younger. Still here not glowing " yet ". And if that hasn't gotten me there's years of smoking, round up, sevin dust , chewing tobacco, mercury and PCB in fish, lead solder. Wife, boss and her husband have gotten the first round with no problems. My wife drove school bus in 2017 and 18. Kindergarten thru seniors. The parents show you quick why the kids are bad. Now she drives for the tri-county transit. She has had problems with young adults wearing masks but mostly they follow the rules. She's masked and separated by a plastic screen.
Hang in there kid were all scared. I bought lottery tickets for the first time in awhile last week. I'm a sucker, but somebody won the powerball in Md. Getting closer to me.

Rabbitsbysara

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Lol I got tickets too 12.00 worth I won 8.00! I've been driving school bus for 11 years unfortunately. I need to find another job, don't know what jobs are going to be available now. It's just rough for everyone now. I don't guess there was a way to know this was going to happen. But on the bright side it can always be worse right? I'm going to hold off on the vaccine, see what happens.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The country of India is using the ivermectin protocol for treatment at a cost of less than $3 per person. Their Covid deaths are dropping. And just why is the USA and Europe and other stupid countries led by corruption going the vaccine/hospitilization/ventilator/death route? Can anybody say $$$$$$$

Rabbitsbysara

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
And India had I think it was 53 million unite and protest the shut downs, so they can farm and feed their country. They would never do that here. They don't care if we starve. And they already sold all the grain reserves to China! The US did. They sold all of 2021 harvests before its even harvested. The price of food and feed is going to skyrocket. This is going to have long term consequences as we all know. But do you know who owns the most Farmland in us? Bill gates. The guy who wants us all to get vaccinated and eat cricket protein and impossible meat. In UK they are killing all the livestock. Next pandemic.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
The country of India is using the ivermectin protocol for treatment at a cost of less than $3 per person. Their Covid deaths are dropping.
Well, their number of deaths per number of cases has never been all that high (a little more than 1%), and their number of new cases has been dropping dramatically, too (like, 15% in the last week). It would be nice if one could point to a single, definitive cause for this trend, especially if it turned out to be something that could be repeated in other countries, but at the moment, they aren't sure why.

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/22/9591...cover-why-covid-19-cases-are-falling-in-india

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Lol I got tickets too 12.00 worth I won 8.00! I've been driving school bus for 11 years unfortunately. I need to find another job, don't know what jobs are going to be available now. It's just rough for everyone now. I don't guess there was a way to know this was going to happen. But on the bright side it can always be worse right? I'm going to hold off on the vaccine, see what happens.
Woohoo 8 dollars. You can double your winnings really quick. Fold it in half and stick it in your pocket.:celebrate
11 years you are tough. We both got tired of the baloney from the parents. Caught her crying one day and I had enough. Coming home 2 or 3 days a week having to call the same parents over and over. Luckily they have video on the bus's and she proved her point. But getting threatened with I'll have you fired isn't worth it.
How are the bunnies? The other day sounded kind of rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts