Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
@CntryBoy777 tried to get the video and it says it has been removed for violating You tubes terms of Service. Any chance it is on any other of the multitude of sites?
I am so sorry!!....I looked it up and the poster....viable tv...only has 2 outlets that I can find.....utube and fb...I do not have a fb account, so I can't go there and look for it....however, I will sum up what was said....it was a internal medicine doctor in Houston, TX that has treated and cured over 300 patients with the virus....she attacked the "mainstream" for allowing so many to die needlessly, because there is a cure for the virus, but because of fake science and big pharma it isn't being promoted....she runs a clinic in Houston and she has herself and whole staff on preventative measures, and having treated and been in a "hot" environment treating the virus, not a single one of her staff have been affected by the virus....the regimen consists of 3 meds, one is the one that the president takes, and another is zinc, and the other I can't remember.....she also stated that they are working on putting up a website of over 2,000 MDs that use this method, it is fronlinemd.com, I tried to access it, but it wasn't up when I tried....hopefully, somebody can find it on fb with a search for viable tv....I know I'm no "expert", but she sounds Jamaican to me...tho I can't swear to that.....she was a bit "fired up" about it and that may have been why they removed it, but the "control" of the social networks always leans to the "mainstream" and is fixing to be "exposed" shortly in the Senate.... :)

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks @CntryBoy777 for finding it again. I heard about it on Talk radio this afternoon, and they played some of the black lady doctors" talk about it and how passionate she was about it should be allowed for doctors to make their own choice to use it or not to. The whole thing about it is true sadly.... it is strictly a political thing because Trump had been so positive and talked so favorably about it and that did not fit the agenda of shutting down and making everyone AFRAID as that doctor said.
There has been some comments that she as a doctor and a pastor, has some weird ideas about certain diseases and the devil causing some conditions..... they tried to make her out to be a total wack job..... well, for the non-religious ones, sadly, mostly on the left because of the way they have shut down the churches yet allow the "peaceful protestors"..... allowing any practice of faith is counter intuitive to the control that they want to exert over everyone. So what if she believes some of that.... people who are devoutly religious believe other things that mainstream doesn't.... if it isn't hurting anyone, or causing people to be neglectful or destructive to others; who cares about some of the agendas..... every single person that I have ever met has their own little quirks in the way the believe and practice their faith.

Since there are so many other "normal" non-confirmed pastors that also are pushing this, I am hoping that they finally get past the BS nonsense and push for this country to get back on it's feet. And I for one am VERY GLAD that there are more and more coming out about it.

I said quite awhile back, that if I were to contract it, I would be on a plane or in a car headed for Texas where the doctors that believe in it have been more outspoken and pushing it. Like I said.... what can it hurt????? If it means possibly stopping it or even lessening it so that I didn't wind up on a ventilator in a hospital, dying with no one around me that I loved......then WHY NOT???? And the doctors and even that researcher is right.... this drug has been around forever; I for one am sure going to trust something like that long before I am going to trust a NEW Vaccine, that they have just come out with and have no history on it.....
I will take my chances with something like that.... what are the possible consequences???? That it will kill me???? HE//, going into a hosp and going on a vent is gonna kill me anyway...... Just keep me away from the idiots in NY and NJ and Calif...... they would kill me sooner just to shut me up.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just a little aside......

On that subject.... a friend's son is a fanatic about wearing a mask and washing/sanitizing his hands and all that.....in his early 20's. He was just diagnosed with it, mild flu type symptoms for a couple days. Work requires them to get tested twice a week.....so after testing positive, self quarantining, he went for a hike this weekend and said that he got winded and had to take a break when in normal times he would not.....this is a normal often done hike of a few miles.
Work has told him that once his quarantine is over, 14 days, he can come back to work.... and won't have to have any more tests because he will continue to test positive for weeks at least..... the negative testers have to test 2 times a week, but the ones once positive, don't have to test again..... and they can prove that after 14 days you definitely are not contagious????? REALLY?????
By the way, he is in Alaska.... so social distancing is sorta not very hard to do.....in his area.

The friend (his mom) doesn't wear a mask (like I don't) except where she absolutely has to, to be able to get into a place of business.... and they don't wear masks at work.... it's my preferred feed store. None of them are wearing masks except when they are mixing a dusty additive into feed batches.... and have worn a mask like that for their own protection for years from the dusty stuff.... like DE which is very irritating.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
I said quite awhile back, that if I were to contract it, I would be on a plane or in a car headed for Texas
Please don't get on a plane to Texas, lol. We have enough sick folks here already - and you'd just get everybody else on the plane sick too. Texas needs to close it's borders - except for folks leaving! :lol:

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have always heard that virus has to "run its course" and until it does, people will get sick....the last deathrate I saw was 0.26%, and with such an inconsistency in the testing and reporting, they are having to keep the numbers elevated for it to continue to be classified as a pandemic. I don't have confidence in the whole mask thing for several reasons....the people in China are use to wearing masks to protect against air pollution, yet it spread there...look at the muslim countries where the women wear cloth face coverings, and it spread....when ya go out to a store and people have maks on....how many noses do ya see above the mask?...how many are handling them improperly?....how many use a fresh one each trip?...most just keep it in the glovebox and reuse it....our daughter that is an RN in an ER stays in mask, gloves, and gown...changing between each patient, yet she got it....her family at home didn't contract it during the quarentine, even haven taken a 3day trip in a car...she didn't get the results until after they got back home.....so, if people don't use them correctly and those that do, get it anyway....what good is it?....most of the deaths come from underlying already existing conditions...even the younger ages....almost 40% here in FL used vaping products and there is a growing link between strokes and vaping.....I don't say this uncaringly, but IMHO there isn't any need for the hysteria, because the news is geared to magnify the situation for the "agenda" they want to achieve....in 2018 there were 2.8 million deaths from all causes...not many even batted an eye at that figure....so, what is the difference between having died of covid19 or in a car wreck or stroke, or heart attack?....in each case it is sad and terrible, but the end result is the same and there isn't any human alive that can stop, delay, or escape that "time" when it comes "knocking"....I have been there at least 5 times in my life and am still here, so I have some experience with it and nobody "saved" my life....it wasn't my time, and others were just doing the job they were trained and paid to do.... :)

Stephine

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I would not take that seriously until it's held up to scrutiny for a while. I feel like there's a lot of guessing, posturing, and postulating going around. Being cautious and doing what makes sense to us until time has had time to disprove/prove things has served us well so far.
I think the trouble is, we are seeing science just beginning to figure this one out. Then each time they have a new idea about what to explore further, the papers take the hypothesis and simplify it present it as a new finding, at least in the headlines. And we all like certainty, so we have a tendency to read more into it, too. And then we get disappointed when scientists do some more exploring (as they always do) and find something different - because when they say „possibly“, we hear „definitely“... Then, of course, once they do have something they are quite certain of and we don’t like it, we say, nah... they don‘t know what they are doing, they‘ve changed their minds before.... We all need to listen better to what the scientist are actually saying and look beyond the headlines (me included) out of respect to the scientists (who are trying to figure stuff out for all of us) and to our own benefit.

Stephine

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Just a little aside......

On that subject.... a friend's son is a fanatic about wearing a mask and washing/sanitizing his hands and all that.....in his early 20's. He was just diagnosed with it, mild flu type symptoms for a couple days. Work requires them to get tested twice a week.....so after testing positive, self quarantining, he went for a hike this weekend and said that he got winded and had to take a break when in normal times he would not.....this is a normal often done hike of a few miles.
Work has told him that once his quarantine is over, 14 days, he can come back to work.... and won't have to have any more tests because he will continue to test positive for weeks at least..... the negative testers have to test 2 times a week, but the ones once positive, don't have to test again..... and they can prove that after 14 days you definitely are not contagious????? REALLY?????
By the way, he is in Alaska.... so social distancing is sorta not very hard to do.....in his area.

The friend (his mom) doesn't wear a mask (like I don't) except where she absolutely has to, to be able to get into a place of business.... and they don't wear masks at work.... it's my preferred feed store. None of them are wearing masks except when they are mixing a dusty additive into feed batches.... and have worn a mask like that for their own protection for years from the dusty stuff.... like DE which is very irritating.
Ok, here‘s a way to look at this: Son is working at a high risk (forCovid19 exposure) job. He is doing his best, wearing the best mask available to him (likely not an n95), which filters out less than half of the virus in the air he breathes (I believe a surgical mask or a very good multi layer tight cotton weave mask filter around 30%), and protects him from droplets should somebody sneeze, or cough or yell in his direction (though he‘ll also have to shield his eyes as another entry point for droplet infection - he may or may not have worn a protective shield or goggles). He probably couldn’t stay 6ft apart from everyone he was around at work (or possibly on his commute). Or he was indoors and shared the same air with others over longer periods of time (more than about 15 to twenty minutes). With a virus it matters how much of the virus one is exposed to, and if the exposure amount exceeds a threshold , a person gets sick. They have found that people get sicker the more virus they have been exposed to. The rest is up to personal immune response.
Now the mom is working in a feed store. There might be better air circulation, customers that could bring the virus might not hang out long, and the rest can be pure luck. Just a matter of time.
As for the testing. To the best of current knowledge (that I am aware of), people are infectious before they show any symptoms (there are other common viruses where that is the case). They are not infectious anymore after a certain time period once they have started showing symptoms, so yes, no more testing needed.
I wish your friend‘s son well! They are now finding so many terrible issues show up later, heart attacks, kidney failure, strokes.... And a lot of people are feeling sick for months. I, for my part, am doing my utmost to avoid this bug - and am hoping for a vaccine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts