Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Sheepshape I'm so sorry that you are down in the dumps, Christmas is supposed to be a happy time, but it's not too happy for lots of people this year. Then along comes a new variant of Covid, what will they call it? #20? LOL

I'm leery of the vaccine, it is said that the RNA in it changes our DNA in ways that they don't know yet. The DNA changes can be passed on to our children with no idea how it is going to affect future generations. Plus other things that don't sound so very good.

For the same reasons I grow a garden to avoid GMO's in my food, I refuse to become a GMO vaccinated guinea pig. I have never even had a flu shot, I danged sure don't want this one. If more vaccines come out without the RNA in them, I might consider it, but as it stands now, no way.

@Nao57 subscribe to www.theepochtimes.com for unbiased news. Do a search for vaccines and you will find what you want to know.

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm leery of the vaccine, it is said that the RNA in it changes our DNA in ways that they don't know yet. The DNA changes can be passed on to our children with no idea how it is going to affect future generations. Plus other things that don't sound so very good.
Bay...I don't think there's too much to worry about. Though no expert, I am from a scientific background. What all viruses normally do, whether they are DNA or RNA type, is to 'hijack' our cells reproductive systems in order to produce more of their own kind. When we develop immunity to the virus we become able to prevent the virus from replicating itself in our cells. We do not generally incorporate any of the virus material into our own DNA or RNA. There is no reason to think that material from RNA-type vaccines would be, either.
I will be holding my arm out eagerly for any of the vaccines that I may be offered.
I have had anaphylaxis (wasp stings and mirtazipine) in the past and there was some odd stuff put out by the MHA after 2 'anaphylactoid' reactions in the test subjects, saying that folk with a history of significant allergy shouldn't have the vaccine. I have taken advice from a n expert in the field who assures me it will be safe......so I am still going to be holding out my arm.

Again, best wishes during this strange festive season

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am with @Baymule we won't be getting a vaccine pushed so very fast through the "system" . We are make Christmas goodies and planning on small gatherings this year. Stay home if you're sick. I still am fighting anxiety for the masks....firm believer that you can't control this type of virus and our days set the day we were conceived. To me the masks enforce the idea that we should be terrified of other people. One article told of a guy in NY saying we should view all other people as serial killers. But I am a rule follower and try to respect that many believe the mask makes them safer... so I wear one. Lots of deep breathes and a lifesaver helps as I always seem to need to cough in public... it's too bad that there's no longer anyone who allows for health exceptions...I am sure I am not alone with this anxiety. DH can't wear one very long either, from his past with a clot in his lungs.
But we are blessed, plenty of space and just a few projects to keep us busy.
It's sure a crazy time.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Sheepshape sorry for you living there with all the extra problems and a new variant of this virus to deal with. I don't have any magic words for you.
Try to be positve, and pray for a better year for 2021.

Merry Christmas to you.

Stephine

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@Sheepshape I'm so sorry that you are down in the dumps, Christmas is supposed to be a happy time, but it's not too happy for lots of people this year. Then along comes a new variant of Covid, what will they call it? #20? LOL

For the same reasons I grow a garden to avoid GMO's in my food, I refuse to become a GMO vaccinated guinea pig. I have never even had a flu shot, I danged sure don't want this one. If more vaccines come out without the RNA in them, I might consider it, but as it stands now, no way.

@Nao57 subscribe to www.theepochtimes.com for unbiased news. Do a search for vaccines and you will find what you want to know.
the epoch times is not unbiased news, please do some thorough research first.

Stephine

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hearing some weird stuff about the vaxxine.

Some people are saying it can cause Bell's Palsy, and that many people are manifesting bad side effects already. (And its only been out a short time.) When I brought this up with others, someone said it was true.

Another article said that Ohio may possibly force people to take the vaxxine.

This worries me a bit. I don't like this, especially because when ppl were fighting polio, ppl will tell you the very first polio vaccine had big problems with it. Then they needed more time to work out the kinks.

Stephine

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
This is not a responsible way to communicate about the Covid vaccine or any issue for that matter. „Some people say“ is a terrible way for supporting any argument. Who exactly, where did they get that information and what are the qualifications of the people making these statements? Same for referring to an „article“ without naming the source. This here is just spreading rumors and disinformation at a time when literally thousands and thousands of people’s lives depend on us as a society acting on scientifically and empirically verified information. Please don’t do this.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
If the masks worked so good, Calf would be through this and done with all the lockdown you are experiencing. It would have cut the transmission to a manageable point. LOCKDOWNS for weeks and months on end don't work.

The Epoch times is alot more unbiased than most things I have ever read. And I read ALOT. They do not rubber stamp what "someone says"..... there are way too many times over the years that they have not come down on the "republican side". I am sick of listening to "so called experts" like Dr Fauci who changes his stance from one side to another. And he has not been out in the "field" for years and years..... There are hundreds of Drs that are fighting to get heard that are not allowed.... that EARLY intervention is the way to go to lessen the effects and they have been told that they cannot prescribe treatments that they are using in the field....
Lots of medicine gets used "off-label"..... if a doctor says to me, I want to try this..... because I THINK it might help.... then I will give it consideration.......and "screw" what some other expert says.
"Some people say" is something that has been bandied about by both sides.... yet when doctors come along and they try to put out their opinion, as many have that are in the field, and are then censored or "squashed" because it does not meet the established accepted platform..... they are not allowed to even do what they feel is right.
The nurses in Alaska, the nurse on the video that had a reaction and passed out, the doctors with alot of credentials, and practical day to day experience, saying that there can be some serious side effects.... are not spreading rumors and disinformation. Serious reactions are happening.... without having the number of trials to see what they could be, since this was so fast tracked.

Now , "they say" as in the "experts" , that people with allergies should not take this vaccine.....
I am not an "anti-vaccine" nutcase..... I believe that there is a place for them.... but some of the protocol today is absolutely insane. We don't even use the number of vaccines on our cattle, at the young age that they use on brand new babies. I just got my tetanus booster ....BECAUSE.... that vaccine PREVENTS people from getting tetanus/lockjaw. A true vaccine PREVENTS a person from getting the disease that they are vaccinated for. This "vaccine" is only a "shot" that is supposed to stop or lessen the effects.
A person needs to build and bolster their immune system. Vaccines are a part of building the "herd immunity" to diseases. A vaccine will prevent a person from getting the disease, so the host body shuts it down and it dies there and then that person cannot pass it on.
If "they" were so able to come up with this, why have they not come up with a vaccine for the SARS 2..... it is in the same family.
The MANY MANY doctors that are part of the Frontline Doctors group, and others, aren't all "crackpots" or weirdos. Dr Pierre Korey that went in front of the Senate or whatever group that was, that BEGGED them to look at the research on Ivermectin..... Dr Christine Northrup .... who some say is so way out because she made a comment about some of these vaccines having other subversive things, like "antennae" to make people trackable..... yet BILL GATES, has himself said that people must be tracked.... and has made many comments about population control and doctors in some of the countries where some of these different vaccines (not covid) have been used and there was such an increase in infertility and other problems.
I am going to look at alternative treatments for things. There are ALWAYS going to be people that are going to succumb to diseases. A new or novel challenge will overcome people who have no resistance. Trying to scare people into becoming mindless sheep, do as I say....not as I do...... the authorities that continue to do opposite..... is just another form of control. WITHOUT THE RESULTS that they claim will happen..... No wonder people are fed up.

For every one of the reports and stories that you say are disinformation, there are just as many other reports for the other side. But no one is allowed to call disinformation for things that are put out on the mainstream reports....

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Since somebody has poked a bee hive... I have a serious question. Is there information available as to how the serum is being manufactured? Don't want any opinions. I have only recently began getting the flu vaccine. I was told NOT TO by my Dr. as I am allergic to eggs. The Navy required it I didn't know any different and became red and itchy lasted couple hours. So from 85 until 2010 or 11 I didn't. I was informed there were alternative varieties not made from eggs and I should be ok. Still I ask to make sure I'm getting the safer FOR ME variety. Having been hospitalized with anaphylactic shock ( thank God for spell check) full blown closed throat bowels emptied itching every where at once I know at its worse it ain't fun. Having had sniffles runny nose watery eyes from eating an egg to ER bound from Reese's cups believe me ....not fun or something I wish on anybody. Having blocked arteries and stents and talking to Jesus bout how I ain't quite ready to go you can see I do have concerns. So for all the experts standing out in those fields and foregoing the wings of political nuttery. Anybody know what its made from?

Status
Not open for further replies.