Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They have a new commercial on the radio here. It's saying kids here's your pat on the back for telling all your cousins and friends 12 and up that getting the vax can 100% reduce risk off death and hospitalizations. Chaps my as$ listening to them lying to the kids and guilt them into guilt other into it.
As of day one of this BS kids had a 100% chance of not having to worry about dying or getting hospitalized with OUT being vaxed. And now we have to worry about the 95% chance of them being hospitalized later for no apparant reason. Because like the other vax's of course this won't be blamed for all the problems later.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is one already posted or not but it is a good listen. Of course he will get blown off also.

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is one already posted or not but it is a good listen. Of course he will get blown off also.

That's the kind of stuff that should be all over the news instead of, oh no we'll never go back to normal without the vax.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Reposting this post from a sister forum....too good not to share.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/blue_state_blue_mask_blues.html

@TexasLisa: These are the paragraphs I found interesting:

In that April article I wrote about masks, I talked about those ubiquitous blue masks from China -- the ones everyone wears and sticks on their kids and toddlers -- containing graphene. I read that Canada had rejected a shipment of those masks. Because graphene flakes microscopically, it’s terrible for your lungs. I confirmed this with my chemist friend. It causes a similar reaction to asbestos in the lungs.

After I wrote about it, I mentioned that fact to a lot of people, most of whom shrugged their shoulders and just went about their business. At a certain point, I realized I could shout it from the rafters and nobody would care. They can’t see COVID, so it makes them illogically fearful. They can’t see graphene, so they’ll trust the government to do what’s right, and ignore science once again.

I just read a newly published article on graphene in masks. It says that, on April 2, 2021, Health Canada, a department of the Canadian government responsible for national health policy, issued an advisory, warning people not to “use face masks labelled to contain graphene or biomass graphene.” Then, the article takes it a step further. It posits that including graphene in masks is part of an insidious plot to sicken us and blame it on COVID. The logic is there but the proof that this theory is true seems lacking. But that logic might just explain why, when Canada has been vocal in warning about these masks, the USA, the CDC, and WHO haven’t bothered to do so.

When graphene gets into the lungs, it creates a set of symptoms similar to a COVID infection. With the over-sensitive PCR test, a false-positive result is common. So, you have the perfect way to keep the pressure on the public. Make them sick and perpetuate the Munchausen by government proxy syndrome I wrote about in January. Politically, it makes perfect sense.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
1622711246370.png

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Interesting article from another forum I frequent...
www.lewrockwell.com Article name The Unthinkable: Culling the Population to balance the books.....

Some other thought provoking articles.....especially things about the increased risk of heart inflamation in teens getting the vacs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.