Daisychick*weightloss journal*

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Thanks ladies. :) Don't worry marlowmanor, this week I will be lucky to lose 1.5 pounds. Like Mamaboid said, now I have to get off the real stuff like FAT! I hope it starts coming off. :fl

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Me too. I hope you can get on constant weight loss weeks. The way I figure even if you just lose a pound a week consistently it equals up to 50 lbs lost this year! :D I have an odd way of looking at the big picture!:p

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
That is exactly how it should be. Losing a pound or 2 a week is the healthy way to lose weight. Slow and steady wins the race. ;) My challenge is keeping it up for the 2nd and 3rd week and then on out. I am really bad at roller coaster rides, losing, gaining, losing, gaining. I have to focus to make it weekly without gaining back what I lose, it's my biggest challenge.

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
daisychick said:
That is exactly how it should be. Losing a pound or 2 a week is the healthy way to lose weight. Slow and steady wins the race. ;) My challenge is keeping it up for the 2nd and 3rd week and then on out. I am really bad at roller coaster rides, losing, gaining, losing, gaining. I have to focus to make it weekly without gaining back what I lose, it's my biggest challenge.
I hear ya, that is what I am afraid of :hide

Kepp up the GREAT work we can do this!!!!!! :bun

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I'm still doing good. I am keeping all my food journal stuff on WW and haven't had time or energy to re-copy it and put it on here too. I am sticking to my points and doing good in all areas except getting exercise! I have a new daycare newborn and boy did I forget how tied down I am with a new baby to care for. :th I have him 10 hours a day and I am exhausted at the end of the day from caring for him and 7 other kids under the age of 5!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I have some sort of loss on my weigh in day Monday!

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Good luck I know it is not fun or easy but you can do it!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up it will get easier.

Cabinchick

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Taking care of all those children has to be a LOT of activity - add that to sticking to the point system, and you're going to have a great weigh in day on Monday :thumbsup

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Monday weigh in day...................227.4
So I lost 2 pounds last week. I hope I can keep up that pace. :D

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
daisychick said:
Monday weigh in day...................227.4
So I lost 2 pounds last week. I hope I can keep up that pace. :D
Two pounds is that two pounds lost. Still something.

You CAN do it!

K