Duck Chat withdrawal ....

Soon2Be

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Ok, so, I have got these encyclopedias - an old set that my dad bought for me when I graduated high school. (Yes, I am that old). @Brahma Chicken 5000 is probably like what is an encyclopedia? :idunno:lol:
Anyway, hubby wants to throw them out, I want to keep them. He says they are no use to anyone - outdated, blah, blah, blah. They are really worthless as far as the value. But, my dad basically had no money when he got them.
So, I told dh that I would let them go if I can have any animal or a change in set up in my run/houses, etc. :D
So .... What shall I do? Get a donkey? (Joking, maybe) Lol. More ducks? More chickens? More chickens and ducks? :D Bigger run? <---- that would probably have to happen if I get a new animal.
Keep the encyclopedias? Ha. The easiest to do actually. He said sure, but I don't think he thinks I am serious. ;)
Maybe I am and maybe I am not. :weee

MatthewsHomestead

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Sorry your having a bad week...:hugs
Thanks. It's been crazy. It's been hard. Full of ups and downs. But I have good news!

Sassy is broody!!!!:weee

Ok, so, I have got these encyclopedias - an old set that my dad bought for me when I graduated high school. (Yes, I am that old). @Brahma Chicken 5000 is probably like what is an encyclopedia? :idunno:lol:
Anyway, hubby wants to throw them out, I want to keep them. He says they are no use to anyone - outdated, blah, blah, blah. They are really worthless as far as the value. But, my dad basically had no money when he got them.
So, I told dh that I would let them go if I can have any animal or a change in set up in my run/houses, etc. :D
So .... What shall I do? Get a donkey? (Joking, maybe) Lol. More ducks? More chickens? More chickens and ducks? :D Bigger run? <---- that would probably have to happen if I get a new animal.
Keep the encyclopedias? Ha. The easiest to do actually. He said sure, but I don't think he thinks I am serious. ;)
Yep. That sounds like me too! Haha

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Awesome...Get Call Ducks..:eek:

oldhenlikesdogs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My husband knows better than to make such a deal with me. :weee I make him keep his promises.