totesmcgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
For those of you that have the electric fence netting, where did you get it? I've found different suppliers, but I'd like to poll the collective to make sure I get a good quality fence. Thanks in advance!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Personally I like Premier. They have stronger poles. Plus they have a site where you can buy "parts" and when they send the catalog, lots of really good ideas they share -- like specifics on building feeders, hay racks, etc. -- plus some things I didn't know I needed but were very helpful when I bought them. :cool: Very helpful when you call them.

Sometimes I can find pen panels that aren't available elsewhere, or at least many things in one place. I've bought extra poles for an electric fence that wasn't theirs....I bought for 1/2 off at a feed store one day, good deal.

chiques chicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I just bought from kencove two weeks ago, but haven't installed it yet. They aren't far from me, so shipping was quick.

micah wotring

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I got from premier.
I like the netting but I can't really give you a comparison because this is my first time with electric netting.

Also mine was for chickens if that makes any difference although we are planning on using it for goats. I would think about getting the stuff for chickens so that you can use it for everything from cattle to bantams. Or you could get the goat netting so that it might be a little lighter.

Sorry I can't be of any more help,

MW

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Premier1 . Their customer service is the BEST and that alone makes me a repeat customer. The fence is well made but I do use some of the plastic step in poles from TSC or Lowes as well but that is because my ground isn't level and I sometimes need the extra post to keep the fence off the ground or when I go around a tree. Works great.