Expecting our first piglets: Babies are here

Sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Love the pics and updates so far and hope the farrowing will go well for you! I had that amazing experience only once in all the time I kept pics. My gilt made sure it was a memorable time for all the wrong reasons! lol If you're interested you can read the full story here: https://www.sufficientself.com/threads/farrowing-story.15108/

Can't wait to see your little ones when they decide to come :)

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Love the pics and updates so far and hope the farrowing will go well for you! I had that amazing experience only once in all the time I kept pics. My gilt made sure it was a memorable time for all the wrong reasons! lol If you're interested you can read the full story here: https://www.sufficientself.com/threads/farrowing-story.15108/

Can't wait to see your little ones when they decide to come :)
Thank you, Im trying to read and watch as many educational things as possible!

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Pictures from today
IMG_2977.JPG

IMG_2979.JPG

IMG_2980.JPG

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know just how she feels! I gained a LOT of weight when I was pregnant. I said I felt like a dead hog swelled up in the sunshine. :gig:gigPriss LOOKS like a dead hog swelled up in the sunshine! :lol::lol:

Poor girl looks absolutely miserable. At least her feet don't swell.... mine did

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Priss got some outside time today and all I can say is one. Happy. Girl. We are sitting with her right now and the babies are moving like crazy. She is so uncomfortable, I feel so bad for her.

IMG_3002.JPG

IMG_3011.JPG

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
She is sure getting to be a "Big" girl....sure hope all goes well for her and you....:fl.....I know ya are getting excited too, but hang in there...they'll be here soon enough....:)