1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Member need info, new to bee keeping - Help each other out discussion thread.
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Feed troubles

Discussion in 'Feeding Time - Cattle (Feed & Forages)' started by raeleigh26, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Dec 23, 2017
    greybeard

greybeard trigger happy cowboy Golden Herd Member

What I call a poor doer.
    The molasses is just for taste and energy, but she could probably use the energy now that winter is here.

raeleigh26 likes this.
  2. Dec 23, 2017
    raeleigh26

raeleigh26 Overrun with beasties

**sigh**
    Yeah..
    She was slow on the bottle too.
    I figured it was because she was on the cow for two weeks.
    She's actually just slow. Her personality. Laid back, lazy, No hurry for anything.
    Kinda like my teenagers...
    She's been slow her whole life.
    She's intelligent, actually dominant over the other calves, and healthy, growing well now that she's eating more than hay.
    Looks good. That pic isn't forgiving, but only side shot I had, her butt looks better than three pic shows.
    Reminds me of an old farm dog, nothing bothers her.
    Maybe I'll get her through winter, see how she does over summer, and sell her bred.
    Start over with a girl more willing to conform.
    That's her in Sept (bottom pic) and last week on the left, both pics 20171218_121840.jpg 20171018_112043.jpg

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017