Fishy’s Rabbitry 😊

Fishychix

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey, my brother is actually in IT. He does simple websites and will tutor if you prefer. If you are still looking for a website start a private conversation with me and I can give you his work contact so you guys could discuss a website.
Thanks for the offer. I will keep it in my thoughts. I started on one but got overwhelmed.

Fishychix

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I’m official! The Runny Babbitry 🤣🤣. I’m confused about the ARBA number though. I got my card with my membership number which has my last name, first initial and a couple of numbers, but the numbers I see people put on their breeder sites has only numbers. So, I thought maybe thats their rabbitry number, but thats not the impression Im getting with emailing ARBA. Any insight?

Fishychix

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
That was quick! They misunderstood my question which is why I git the “wrong” answer. I will get a rabbitry certificate in the mail and it has its own number. Woot! I need to find an appropriate frame now 🥰

Fishychix

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I don’t have any worthwile updates, just that I made it through another start of the school year. WOW! SO MANY KIDS:th They just kept coming. I really should have had some extra help this year, but I had no idea it would be this bad. Good for enrollment counts though!
I still have my four unsold juniors from the original litter. Really wish my buyers hadn’t fallen through. I don’t know how to advertise them and am leery of breeding for more. CL worked sort of, flyers didn’t work at all, and I havent had time to work on a website. I simply can’t house any more unsold ones and cannot seem to find a processor either. Sigh! Stuck right out of the gate. I need contacts and resources. A mentor couldn’t hurt. 🤣
Anyone available in my area by chance? Please, with a cherry on top? 🤣