For those who don't know where to begin.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
:barnie

BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT is that in your avatar!????????

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Alrighty...guess I'm outnumbered. Goat :/ I still want confirmation from Bella ;)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
I just wanted to pop on here and say that I am so excited to see how much this section has grown! Who would have thought? I certainly didn't when I started the first journal, I just wanted to share my experiences with you all.

Which brings me to a point that I'd like to make...I've heard many question if people are actually reading their journals since they aren't getting a lot of responses. Trust me on this - your journals are being read by more people than you realize. Just keep posting, the journals are about you and your farm life...occasionally someone will have a comment or a question and will pop in. I read all of the journals personally and no it's not because I'm a mod - it's because I'm interested in reading about other's experiences.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb question: Are these journals only for those who are currently involved in the raising of livestock and/or actively farming/ranching/hobby farming? I don't raise any livestock (yet...), but I do (and can) have some thoughts and rants and such which may make a worthwhile journal on here....I also love to share some plans about a future cow-calf operation and such!

:idunno

BTW, I think bella's avatar is a goat, the ears make it look goatish than sheepish (if "goatish" is even a word)...

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
WildRoseBeef said:
Dumb question: Are these journals only for those who are currently involved in the raising of livestock and/or actively farming/ranching/hobby farming? I don't raise any livestock (yet...), but I do (and can) have some thoughts and rants and such which may make a worthwhile journal on here....I also love to share some plans about a future cow-calf operation and such!
If you're a member then you can have a journal. We'd love to read about your life and your plans for your future operation.

BTW, I think bella's avatar is a goat, the ears make it look goatish than sheepish (if "goatish" is even a word)...
:lol:

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
elevan said:
WildRoseBeef said:
If you're a member then you can have a journal. We'd love to read about your life and your plans for your future operation.
:cool: Thanks!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Goat...read her siggy!
Siggy wasn't there when the "debate" started ;)

But now that it is the mystery is solved...it is apparently a GOAT *sigh...gotta admit that I was wrong*

Latest posts