Found my Gold & White Doeling

woodsie

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I have been on the prowl for a registered sweet gold & white Nigerian doeling and today we found her! Now we just have to wait for her to be weaned, which is going to be sooo hard.

We chose the name Saffron Spice, so full name will be Happy Hoof's Saffron Spice. Our first goat this year we called Cinnamon, our sweet Nubian doeling, so I guess we have a spice theme this year. I think she is just perfect! I love finding exactly what you are looking for!:weee
$_20.JPG

SA Farm

Herd Master
Reaction score
I want her to put with my buckling! They would make adorable gold and white kids together!!!:love Then Luvmypets could have 10 of them eventually :D =D
101_9100.JPG

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Beautiful! :love :love :love

I went thru something similar when I was trying to get my girls. After visiting lots of farms and a bit of patience, I got my girls who I couldn't be happier with! :love So great when it all works out!

Love the blue eyes!

woodsie

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Great looking buckling SA Farm...what herd is your buckling from? they would make beautiful babies!

I love goat babies and discovering what the breedings produce...kidding is better than Christmas in my books! (unless my Christmas present is a barn so I can have more goats - lol!):plbb

cindyg

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I love this colour, I got one this year from an unintended breeding. I guess sometimes accidents happen for a reason!Blondie.jpg

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok so i want goats and if i could i would get this doe:love:love:love
image.jpg

SA Farm

Herd Master
Reaction score
Great looking buckling SA Farm...what herd is your buckling from? they would make beautiful babies!

I love goat babies and discovering what the breedings produce...kidding is better than Christmas in my books! (unless my Christmas present is a barn so I can have more goats - lol!):plbb

We're in Ontario, so too far unfortunately. Also he's not registered :)
I love being surprised by what pops out as well! You just never know with NDs!

woodsie

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well she's going to be bred to my new buckling eventually...gotta be patient and wait sooo long before I see those babies though. Will be quite a surprise what they will end up producing.
1926648_403353429809293_1251704591_n.jpg