Gardening Thread 2021

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
View attachment 87122
One cherry and one of the paste tomato plants has got some kind of disease.
I'd rather have a bowl of homegrown cherry tomatoes than eat ice cream.
Dang...

No idea... looks bad.

My 2 diseased cucumbers... one recovered and is now growing great. :idunno

I am surprised.

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
0801211908_HDR.jpg
At least these are going ok. Got one so far.:fl supposed to be ok against vnftptsdcovid etc.

I looked up the home extension thru U of Md looks like verticillium wilt on the cherry and paste. :barnienot all of them yet but it's spreading.

@Baymule weedy garden pictures would just give me snake nightmares. I'm about over 2021.

Buried in the cucumbers I found 2 watermelons, the sunflowers are staring to bloom. Potatoes about ready to dig up. Even got a handful of jalapenos.
But the cherries......

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
View attachment 87141
At least these are going ok. Got one so far.:fl supposed to be ok against vnftptsdcovid etc.

I looked up the home extension thru U of Md looks like verticillium wilt on the cherry and paste. :barnienot all of them yet but it's spreading.

@Baymule weedy garden pictures would just give me snake nightmares. I'm about over 2021.

Buried in the cucumbers I found 2 watermelons, the sunflowers are staring to bloom. Potatoes about ready to dig up. Even got a handful of jalapenos.
But the cherries......
Well.... some stuff is better than no stuff.

And anyway....

@Baymule

Remember, some weeds are super good for you! :old some people pay for dandelion seeds!

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Grizzlyhackle weedy pictures coming up! You could find an Anaconda in there!

@Alaskan ive made dandelion tea, jelly and wine. LOL But the weeds I have make dandelions look like a slacker, yep, dandelions are gonna have to chug steroids to catch up with my weeds!
Turn young leaves into pesto.

;)

Latest posts