Goat Whisperer's & SBC's kidding thread: kidding storm

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
@BlessedWithGoats Since @Goat Whisperer says we can hijack I am going to share some more pictures for you. These are that doelings half brothers. I wish they were does. :(
2017-01-23 16.39.58.jpg
2017-01-23 16.38.50.jpg
2017-01-23 16.38.18.jpg

Fullhousefarm

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I know you are excited about the Lamanchas! :hugs
If you get a Sundgau someone might have to restrain me... I'm not a Lamancha person (yet), but there's just something about Sundgau's... Someone may need to remind me to be sensible, I wouldn't have a way to get her here right now. :D
Seriously though, look forward to kidding season and seeing pics!!

I'll hijack too! We seem to get loads of them. Florida is a nice place to vacation- right? We Have three Lamancha does bread to a black Sundgau buck due in the next two weeks. One of them is Sundgau herself,and the other two have had black Sundgau kids before. It seems to be very dominant. And we like black- so it works.

Attachments

• IMG_0759.JPG
    IMG_0759.JPG
    232.3 KB · Views: 76

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I loved seeing all the pics! :love Pretty goats @babsbag & @Fullhousefarm !

Got the trenches dug today and laid the pipe and some of the wire for the barn cams today :woot

So excited for babies! I need to get some updated pic, we have some HUGE does out there :ep

Leah's belly is only a few inches off the ground sometimes :ep She is short anyway but still. Between the huge litter she is hauling and her rumin.... I feel so bad for her. She handles it like a champ though and loves the special treatment. I'm so happy to say she HAS NOT had many days where she is having the nerve problems. She gets so large I believe the kids press against particular nerve that cause issues in her hind leg. She seems to be doing okay this year :fl Keeping her stalled at night and during bad weather has really helped, she knows the routine well and whenever the other does try to boss her around, she calls for me to put her up. Such a goofy girl!

Latest posts