Goatgurl - life goes on at someday farm

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
went to the barn yesterday evening to do chores and look what I found in the hay. i'm as bad as latestarter, she was in with a group of dry yearlings that I tend to ignore for the most part and I didn't even know she was pregnant. pretty ashamed of myself for not noticing but the first doe kid of the season and her mother has a really nice high tight udder, small, but tight. guess she doesn't need gallons to feed one little kid.
20190224_152048 (2).jpg
she is about the color of a doberman all black and rust. still a little wobble but cute as a bugs ear. guess we'll have to see how things go.
I want to thank you all for not griping at Devonviolet for honoring joe's wish for privacy. it was really hard on her to do that.
hope you've had a wonderful weekend, check with youall later.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
she was in with a group of dry yearlings that I tend to ignore for the most part and I didn't even know she was pregnant. pretty ashamed of myself for not noticing but the first doe kid of the season
:lol: Bad goat grammy!

Pretty little doe.

I want to thank you all for not griping at Devonviolet for honoring joe's wish for privacy. it was really hard on her to do that.
I know it was and I don't think anyone would gripe at her for doing what he asked. I think it was really hard for Joe (you know, the stubborn one) to even ask her to help feed the animals while he was in the hospital, expecting it to be temporary. He already poo-pooed the idea of people coming to help when he wasn't so sick. I think this was another "I'll get over it and get back to work" thing for him.

Congrats on the baby! Don't feel bad about missing the signs. I missed nuts on a pig for months, lol!
I'm sure you just didn't want to be rude looking down there.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congrats on the little doe, she is cute!

I don't think anyone would gripe at DV. Respecting someone's privacy is an honorable thing to do.