Goatgurl - life goes on at someday farm

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
img_0453-2-jpg.57960

sorry for the poor quality but its hard to get a picture of a picture. made me laugh.
:lol::lol::lol:

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
last ewe had her lambs day before yesterday. another set of triplets. this time 2 rams and 1 ewe so the final total is 10, 7 ewelings and 3 ram lambs. two of the 4 goats have kidded and the count there isn't to great, 3 buck kids is all. oh well, it is what it is.
beautiful sunset last night. have youall ever played the where's waldo game? well this game is where are the guineas? I think they are pretty easy to spot. no way will they go in the hen house.
20190217_181538 (2).jpg
youall take care, back to work for me tomorrow.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
last ewe had her lambs day before yesterday. another set of triplets. this time 2 rams and 1 ewe so the final total is 10, 7 ewelings and 3 ram lambs. two of the 4 goats have kidded and the count there isn't to great, 3 buck kids is all. oh well, it is what it is.
beautiful sunset last night. have youall ever played the where's waldo game? well this game is where are the guineas? I think they are pretty easy to spot. no way will they go in the hen house.View attachment 58239 youall take care, back to work for me tomorrow.
Beautiful sunset pic with guineas!

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
rained here again today, I have slide/skate to the barn and back. I know i'll gripe when its july/august and September and its dry as a popcorn fart but if we could just get as little drying out it would be nice. I have so much to do outside.
youall I need some prayers for a friend who is in the hospital in a pretty bad way. please stop and take the time for just a word or two. i'd sure appreciate it.
nothing new here, youall take care.