Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Me too!

I was a good wife this afternoon. I hayed the cows and small heifers so, if DH wants we can go see his brother again tonight. He was pretty bummed last night that they would need feeding tonight.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i bet he will grin from ear to ear when he goes out an finds the hay bunks full.an he will be happy that yall can go see his bro again.

homesteadingcowgirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
kitty and kutes- hope all keeps going well with the migraines and BIL

Peacocks are almost ready to go in the barn-hopefully tonight. I found my turkey hen, sitting out in the ditch on a pile of eggs! I know atleast half are duds, but maybe I will get some replacements!!! I need to get to moving and go get the cow. I give up on folding laundry and now say that it is for emergency purposes--in the event of an emergency, it is much easier to grab it from a pile than to go around getting it out of dressers!!!

cowgirl

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
i bet he will grin from ear to ear when he goes out an finds the hay bunks full.an he will be happy that yall can go see his bro again.
He decided not to go tonight. It's going to be an early night as we are tuckered out. All this running up there has been hard on us all.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good evening everybody!

I didn't get much done today!
I did finally go through all the mail I've gotten since I started cutting hay a week ago today.
I got a jury summons!
I will tell them I don't have a rig, they will tell me to take the bus!
I will tell them there is no bus out here, they won't be able to grasp the concept!
And around and around we will go!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It's next to impossible to get out of jury summons here.

I've served. DH got the paperwork but, never had to serve-not fair!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
It's next to impossible to get out of jury summons here.

I've served. DH got the paperwork but, never had to serve-not fair!
Between, no rig, panic attacks, and the farm, I have gotten out of it every time!(so far)
Hubby had to serve once! One of the other jurors was my ex's cousin! Small world?