Granny cant go 3 days

ChickenLady2014

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'll say they are. I keep my sultans (pretty much white polish) cos they make me laugh, not cos they're smart.

Incredible. :bow
It was so worth it. Granny had no idea that we were coming. Just stopped knocked on her door & asked CB if there was a chickenboy & granny that lived here. Then told Danna that we were staying 1 night in Kentucky before we could get into our Cabin in Tennessee & we would love to meet her & her hubs. So we drove to see them. We stayed 6 days in Tennessee then left on a journey to meet Red in NC. He is the only one that knew we were coming. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Love all my BYC friends, but so extra special to meet in person :love

granny hatchet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
It was so worth it. Granny had no idea that we were coming. Just stopped knocked on her door & asked CB if there was a chickenboy & granny that lived here. Then told Danna that we were staying 1 night in Kentucky before we could get into our Cabin in Tennessee & we would love to meet her & her hubs. So we drove to see them. We stayed 6 days in Tennessee then left on a journey to meet Red in NC. He is the only one that knew we were coming. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Love all my BYC friends, but so extra special to meet in person :love
you guys were awesome