Granny cant go 3 days

H2oratt

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Ok go to bed. Hey we're are working? Are you enjoying your job?

wishing4wings

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Wishing, How is MIL ? That sounds like a stupid question. How are her spirits ?

I saw you were on here when I got on and tried so hard to catch up. Fell asleep instead. Last night, Belle woke me up at 1 am crying to go out... had an upset stomach. Then I couldn't get back to sleep so watched a movie... Miracles From Heaven. Made me cry buckets and kept me up even longer. Up early to take care of animals and cut up some watermelon, a pineapple, onion, and some jicama for lunch... hubs washed strawberries and blueberries and cut up cucumbers. Then a shower, and gone the rest of the day. Tired headache kicked in soon as we got home tonight. #2 drove most of the way up and back... on the freeway! :barnie Only his second time driving since he got his permit too! He did fine, but hubs let him drive way faster than I liked, so that added to my headache, I'm sure. :confused: Sorry I missed you. :hugs One tired mommy here.

MIL was up and around for most of the time we were there, about 4 hours. I think it was too much for her. She is very weak and frail and tires so quickly. Doesn't say much, but she was happy to see everyone. I don't know how much longer she will last and am hoping and praying she passes peacefully in her sleep. Today, she gave me some extra watch band links in a little plastic bag and told me to keep them. She still wears the watch every day and said I should have it when she doesn't wear it any more. :hit (my wrists are bigger so she knows I will need them)

Hope you didn't get too thrashed by your mower. Congrats on all the chicks. You are right about the dads being the force behind Mother's day. That's how it is here. I don't think it would even be on the boys' radar if it weren't for hubs. He's a great example and hope they take after him.

H2oratt

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:hugsAh wishing. Such a bittersweet time. How sweet she wants you to have her watch. How special. Whenever I wear one of moms things I am reminded of her. I think about her a lot but I love wearing something of hers. Hope you get some good sleep tonight.:hugs

pro_star

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
All the hugs wishing. All the hugs.

Got another one of the nugget for Granny..

Whoever said speckled sussexes are a quiet breed is a liar.

She was all sorts of contrary when I took this!