Grants mini herd

Grant

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. Very happy that in my 50s I can still work hard and get things done quickly. I’ve had a very physical job that keeps me in good physical condition. I take NO medications on a daily basis and other than being overweight, I am in good health. .....Not that I didn’t pay for it today. I was sore.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks. Very happy that in my 50s I can still work hard and get things done quickly. I’ve had a very physical job that keeps me in good physical condition. I take NO medications on a daily basis and other than being overweight, I am in good health. .....Not that I didn’t pay for it today. I was sore.

Wait till you hit your late 60's, lol...things still get done, but not at the speed I want them to :old:lol:

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ooooh... I remember my 50's... :love

The old ax 'move it or lose it' is so true. Dh is going to be 70 soon, and he is till laying tile and stone and kicking butt on a mountain bike. I think when you stop working hard you start losing so much that you can never get back. So keep doing what you're doing Grant!

Grant

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Got the vet coming out on Monday. Brucellosis for the girls, spring shots, worming. I will do this myself later, but the Bangs shot has to be given by a vet so might as well get them all looked over and what I know is up to date. All should have been wormed when I got them, but that’s taking the sellers word for it.

Latest posts